Chapter 13~ Uncomplete and complete

Chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V

Cold. That's all I felt. I stirred up from my black out, hoping that it was all just a nightmare.

"Good morning Queen." Eugene mocked

"There's nothing good about this morning." I said

I felt so angry that I became so dependent and vulnerable. I depended Jack to save me, but obviously he didn't.

'Maybe he did try to save you, but it was too late. He was probably busy...' The good angel in my head offered

'Yeah, trying to get into Rapunzel's pants,' The devil in my head smirked

I dismissed them with a jerk of my head, and stared at the cell door. I was stuck in a rock-wall covered room, with a steel bench that I was sitting on, and handcuffs that covered my hands that was attached to the wall with metal links.

"What do you want?" I lowered my voice to make it sound deathly, when in reality, I was nervous.

"We want your powers to make us stronger, and more powerful. Do you know how powerful your powers are? It's so powerful that nothing can overcome it." Eugene replied with a smirk on his face

"What about the black sand?" I asked calmly

"The black sand can be injected into your beautiful works, and make you feel fear. But if you think about-"

"Now, now Eugene, we can't give away everything. She'll know more than we do if you keep blabbing your STUPID MOUTH!" Hans yelled, spit flying everywhere.

Eugene flicked the spit off, and rubbed it on Han's uniform.

"Calm down Hans, we have her, the Guardians don't know where we are here in the castle of Arendelle-"

"EUGENE! ENOUGH!" Hans slapped him in the head

"Ow!" He rubbed his head

"No wonder these looked familiar. I remember when I threw you in jail in one of these, remember Hans?" I smiled sweetly, trying to get under his skin.

"Why you little-" Hans stormed into the jail cell

He stomped over to me, and slapped me in the face. He suddenly traveled his eyes down my body, making me feel awkward and creeped out.

"Your outfit's too modest, let me change it for you," He smiled evilly, twirling his hands.

Black sand rose from the ground and clung to my outfit, seeming like it sucking my clothes off. Then the black sand descended from my body slowly, and I felt a lot of air. I stared down my outfit, and goodness gracious it was terrible. I was wear a black, leather strapless top, but it ended right underneath my lumps. My stomach was exposed, and I was also paired with a black leather mini skirt. And when I say mini skirt, I say mini skirt. Underneath it was was fishnet stockings, but at least he gave me the decency to wear black shorts underneath, but my underwear was SO uncomfortable. I can't even fix it, because of these stupid handcuffs. I felt the wind breeze through, and I shivered a bit. Not because of the cold, but because of this outfit.

"What-CHANGE ME BACK!" I screeched

"Nope! It's perfect, since you'll serve for me very soon..." Hans smiled as he walked off

'One day Hans,' I thought dangerously in my head, 'I'm going to rip that smile off your face for sure. Then I'll make you wear the most ridiculous outfit ever, and place you where everyone can see you.'

I was busy planning an evil plan in my mind when I heard a soft voice floating through the cell door.

"Elsa? Is that you?"