Crazyiness overflow!

Chapter 17

Hiccup's P.O.V

You know the feeling that you feel like flying, but you know you're going to fall to your death? I do now. And it's surprisingly peaceful, which is terrifying and beautiful at the same time. I just closed my eyes and accepted my fate.

'I love you Merida.' I thought to myself

*BAM!*

"OOF!" I cried out

I felt a hand stick out and grab my shirt, hauling me onto something.

"Merida?" I opened my eyes with hope

"Nope, guess again." Said the voice.

______________________________________________________________________________

Merida's P.O.V

"FLY FASTER TOOTHLESS!" I screamed

Toothless only roared in reply, agreeing with me. He beat his wings with more force, and then tucked them in, piercing through the air like a bullet. The wind was rushing by, flapping my curly red hair everywhere, and pushing my cheeks back. I blinked a few tears out, from the wind, and for Hiccup. Toothless suddenly spread his wings, bringing us high in the air, and then floating down, acting like a parachute.

"Tooth-"

*WOOSH*

A blur of red rushed upwards, staggering Toothless a couple of wing-flaps back. The blur of red spread open its wings, showing the size, and strength of it. It froze in the air for one second, and then tucked it in, sailing down at a dangerous speed.

Heading towards us.

"TOOTHLESS FLY FLY FLY!" I urged him on, since he was flying in circles.

Toothless looked up, and squeaked with fear. He flapped his wings just in time, the dragon buzzing by us by an inch. The wind knocked me off, throwing me in the air.

"TOOTHLESS!" I gasped

Toothless started to breathe fire, now looking pissed. I flailed my arms and legs in the air as I went down.

'Dang, I shouldn't have eaten too much of those apple tarts back at home.' I scolded myself

I started screaming my way down with my eyes closed shut, but then suddenly I wasn't falling anymore... I was flying...up?

I opened one eye to see that I was covered in glittering dust.

"What is this...?" I asked out loud

"Fairy dust!" Someone yelled happily above me

"Huh?" I looked up

There above me was a teenage boy, looked about my age, with reddish-brown hair, slightly pointed ears, a green pointy hat with a red-feather stuck to the side, a green-collared short sleeve shirt with jagged hemline at the bottom with a brown belt around the waist, and a dagger attached to the belt. He was also wearing green tights and brown boots. Then a ball of light was flying around him.

"Who are you?" I peered at him with curiosity

I never seen anyone like him, let alone someone who dressed up like him.

"Why, my name is Peter Pan! I was on my way to Neverland, when I came across you falling from the sky from dragons! Of course, being the helpful person that I am, I decided to help you with Tinkerbell's fairy dust. It allows you to fly, but just warning you, it will eventually go away." Peter warned me

"How do I fly?!?!!?" I yelled at him, with adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Flap your arms and fly like a bird!" Peter Pan crookedly smiled