Crossover(LipGallagher)

Imagine: I'm not gonna explain much, this is a surprise to my Shameless children who like another fandom I like. Have fun. Also if you don't know what this fandom is, it's fine you just won't enjoy it like I do along with my other lovers of this fandom. I hope what I just said makes sense.

You and your best friend Lip, whom you have a huge crush on but he doesn't notice, are at the Alibi. It was just like any other day, the place was packed with drunk, Southside assholes. You were hanging out with Lip, wearing tight dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank top with a flannel, and black combat boots. Your style wasn't like other girls' but maybe that's because you were not like other girls.

You had a secret that you were keeping from Lip, it was big. Anyway you and Lip were by the pool tables, well you were Lip was "teaching" a girl how to play pool. You rolled your eyes and went up to him. "I'm getting a drink, you and your whore want anything?" You asked.

"Yeah sure that'd be great." He said not even paying attention to you.

"Just great," You said while rolling your eyes and walking up to the bar. "Don't even pay attention to me on my birthday."

"What you mumbling about over there?" V asked.

"Lip he..." you were interrupted by Kev

"Hey birthday girl, you get free drinks. But that's no different from any other day is it." He said

You laughed a breathy laugh then said, "yeah, thanks, you did better than Lip."

"What'd Lip get ya?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing. He forgot, fucking Gallaghers." You said whispering the last part. You heard the door open and close but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Damn, that little ass." V said

"Yeah can I just get 3 shots of whiskey." You asked.

"Those for you?" You heard a voice say behind you. You turned to reveal a guy, who looked familiar, he was kinda hot even though he had to be about 5 or more years older than me.

"Yep, it's my birthday." You said downing a shot.

"How old are you 21?" The guy asked.

"Nope, 23." You said downing another shot, "but my birthday sucks this year," You said downing your last shot.

"You want more, I'll buy?" The guy asked.

"No, one I get free drinks here all the time and two I should probably not get wasted."

"Yeah, well why does your birthday suck?" The guy asked.

"Dean leave the girl alone." A taller guy with shaggy hair said behind him. "we need to ask some questions."

"Okay well, you do that Sammy and I'll continue talking to the lovely birthday girl." The Who I assume is Dean said.

"Sam. It's Sam." The guy Sam said in an embarrassed way, which was kinda adorable.

You laughed the said, "are you two brothers or something?"

"Yeah, and have you seen this girl?" Sam asked, those names; Dean and Sam sounded so familiar.

"Well Sam, I'm Y/nand I saw her in the news on my computer." You said, although you didn't necessarily only know her that way. Your big secret is that you're a hunter, not just an animal hunter a monster hunter. Monsters like; vamps, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc.

"Okay now that that's settled, whys your birthday sucky Y/n?" Dean asked.

"Oh my god." You whispered