Jealous(SandyMilkovich) girlxgirl

Request by @liviingdeadgirl

Imagine: you've been hooking up with Sandy Milkovich but she won't make a move and Carl has been flirting with you lately, and she gets jealous..

       You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off at 8 in the morning, so you roll over and turn it off, when you roll back over you notice the bed was empty again. This has been happening a lot lately, you hook up with Sandy, but she never stays the night.
       You roll onto your back and groan not wanting to get up. Eventually you drag yourself out of your bed and hop in the shower. While showering all you can think about is how Sandy is literally the sweetest when you are alone, but gives you the cold shoulder when you're hanging with the Gallagher's.
       After your shower you throw on your outfit for the day.(pick one below) Then you throw your Y/h/c in a half up, half down hairstyle.( if you know what I mean I'm not sure what to call it)

       You walk out of your bedroom and into your kitchen where you see your sibling sitting at table eating cereal

       You walk out of your bedroom and into your kitchen where you see your sibling sitting at table eating cereal. "Morning" you say walking past them to the fridge. They grunt in response being to busy watching tik tok to give an actual answer. You look through the fridge but are disappointed to find nothing to eat, so you decide to go to the Gallagher's knowing Debbie probably made breakfast. "Imma head to the Gallagher's I'll be back before mom gets home." You say to your sibling getting another grunt from them.
You walk out the door and make you way to the Gallagher's, which really isn't much of a long walk. You get there and just walk right in noticing everyone eating. "Morning" you say while walking into the kitchen.
"Morning" everyone but Sandy says. You look over at Sandy and notice her checking you out. Once she realizes you noticed her she looks away then makes direct eye contact with you.
       "Morning" she says with a slight smirk.
        "God damn, Y/n your look fine as hell!" You hear a voice behind you say. You smile know exactly who it is.
       "Carl Gallagher," you turn around, "you're not looking to bad yourself." You say looking him up and down.
       "Please, I'm hot and you know it." He says with a smirk. You roll your eyes and go to sit at the table, you look over and notice Sandy giving Carl the death stare. You quickly realize that she was jealous of how you and Carl flirt with each other. A smirk grows on your face with this thought running through your head. "What's that smirk about?" Carl asks looking down at your lips.
       "Nothing just thinking." You say looking down at the table. Carl grabs your chin in order to make you look at him.
       "Come on tell me?" He says with a devilish smirk on his face. At this point you can practically feel Sandy staring daggers at the both of you.
       "Why don't you two just get a room already." Mickey says while walking down the stairs. You turn away from Carl and notice Sandy trying not to look at you. You decide to try to change the subject now realizing that you have started a fight you may not be able to stop.
       "I have to make cookies for my siblings middle school class, so would y'all mind if I use your kitchen?" You ask.
       "Yeah that's fine." Debbie says, "I have to get to work, but do you mind watching Franny while your here?" Debbie asked while putting her plate in the sink.
       "Yeah I don't mind, but does someone wanna help me make the cookies?" You ask looking directly at Sandy, who is still trying not to look at you.
       "I will." Carl says you look over at him with a disappointed smile about to say something but quickly cut off.
       "I will too, not like I have anything better to do." Sandy says trying to play it off like nothing.
       "You know how to bake?" Mickey asks. You accidentally let out a small laugh.
       "Shut up Mickey, yes I know how to bake." Sandy says while rolling her eyes then looking back at you.
       "Okay! Great." You say
After everyone leave you start gathering the ingredients for the cookies. You start sifting the flour into a bowl when all of the sudden some one throws flour onto your face. You turn to look at who it was and it was Carl who was smirking at you. "Oops" he says.
       "Oh...." you grab some flour and throw it on him"oops" you say laughing.
       "Now you're gonna get it." He said taking some flour and throwing it all over you and you doing the same to him. At this point you almost forgot Sandy was there, that was until she grab Carl and threw him against the fridge and hit him in the face.
       "Fuck Sandy! WHAT THE HELL!?" You yelled.
       "Yeah the fuck is your problem bitch?" Carl said wiping the blood off his lip.
       "You! You fucking prick, you're always putting you hands on my girl and flirting with her and I'm fucking tired of it?" She screams.
       "Wait...you two?" Carl asks point at you and Sandy.
       "Uh...actually all we do is fuck and then you give me the cold shoulder until you decide you wanna fuck buddy!" You says yelling at Sandy.
       "FUCK Y/N CANT YOU SEE THAT I LIKE YOU....a lot actually!" Sandy yells back.
       "Then why don't you ever giving show it?" You say.
      "I-I don't know, I guess it just scared me to admit it." She said.
       "Wait you? Sandy Milkovich? Scared? You says amused.
       "Shut the fuck up." She says grabbing your shirt and pulling you into a kiss.
       " reminder, still hear. And this is kinda turning me on."
       "Shut the fuck out Gallagher!" You say.
       "And please do us the favor of fucking off." Sandy says. He rolls his eyes and goes up stairs and you and Sandy look at each other and laugh.
       "What happened?" You hear a small voice behind you say. You look and it was Franny.
       "Jealousy happened Franny." You say laughing.
       "Shut up." Sandy says looking at you. "Come on Franny let's bake." She says picking Franny up. 

Hey my Shameless children!! Sorry I've been MIA for like the past year lmao. Also I'm sorry @liviingdeadgirl for this taking so long I swear I was trying to motivate myself to write but motivation is hard lol. Anyway I apologize for me taking forever but please remember to like and comment. Love y'all 😙✌️
-Wayward2022