The Dance(IanGallagher)

Imagine: you're Ian's best friend and he took you to this school dance. Long story short you found out a big secret that he has been keeping from you..

You were currently at the Gallagher house in Debbie's room getting ready for this stupid school dance that your best friend, Ian, is forcing you to go to. At first you weren't gonna go because you didn't have a date, but Ian said that you have to go. You tried to argue that you don't have a date but he said that he'd be your date. If you were being honest you had a slight crush on the kid. You two would always flirt and such, but you also have been friends since the beginning and you would never want to jeopardize your friendship.

Anyway you're still in Debbie's room trying on clothes. At the moment you had on ripped jeans and crop top tank with a pair of black heels. "Oh come on Y/N" Debbie begged.

"I said no Debbie." You said turning away from the mirror to face her.

"Please?" She begs again.

"For the last time I am not, will not, and will never wear a dress."

"But its a high school dance." She said again.

"No." You said bluntly.

"But.."

"Do I have to say it in Spanish? No." You said interrupting her. Right then you hear a knock on the door and in walks Ian.

"Hey, Y/N. You look very....comfortable?" He says questioning himself.

"Oh gee, thanks." You say sarcastically.

"No, no. No...not like bad like, like cute kinda comfortable. He stutters.

"Calm down red I'm just fucking with you." You say playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Okay, you almost ready we only got 2 hours."
He says smirking.

"Oh, shut up you're not even ready yet." You said gesturing your hand at him.

She won't wear a dress." Debbie says all pouty like.

"Yeah she's like that." He's says to Debbie

"Shut up! I've worn a dress before!" You say aggravated.

"Yeah at a wedding......3 years ago." Ian says giving you the 'you know I'm right' look.

"Fine, but I'm gonna ask Fiona for a dress." You say walking out of Debbie's room and pushing past Ian.

You walk into the kitchen, "Hey Fi, do you have a dress I can wear?" She looks up and smiles. This is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~

After about half an hour you're ready. You're wearing a strapless black dress with your heels. You put on natural makeup and put your hair up in a braid ponytail thing.

 You put on natural makeup and put your hair up in a braid ponytail thing