Thoughts(IanGallagher)

TRIGGER WARNING:MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THESE THINGS PLS DON'T READ.

Imagine:you are best friends with Ian but you are depressed because of your home love for and he doesn't know.

You were currently in your closet with headphones in and your music blaring. You were trying to drown out the yelling if your parents fighting.

Your dad is drunk and your mom said something that posed him off so he started to freak out. You hear someone come to the door and you know it's your mom. Your mom has this thing of dragging you and your sibling(s) into the fights to prove she's right.

"Y/N! GET OUT HERE." She says still angry with the argument. You walked out because you didn't want to deal with her mouth. Then she went to get the rest of your siblings.

"CAN YA'LL SHIT THE HELL UP!" Your older brother/sister yelled at them.

"DON'T GET A GOD DAMN ATTITUDE WITH ME OR ILL BEAT YOUR ASS!" Your father yelled.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU  AN JUST LEAVE OF ITS SO BAD HERE!" You yelled at your father.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE HERE IF YOU THINK OTS SO BAD HERE!" You father yelled in your face.

"FUCK YOU!" You yelled before running into your room.

You could here your older sibling yelling at your father, "WHY THE HELL EOULD YOU GET INTO HER FACE LIKE THAT, ARE YOU STUPID?"

You took out your phone and texted your best friend telling him that you were coming over. You packed a bag with stuff you need and clothes for a couple of days. It's was summer so all you had on were shorts and a crop top and flip flops. You threw your bag out your window then crawled out then started walking to you best friends house.

Half way there you started to think and then your thoughts started to slowly build up a mental breakdown. You stopped in an ally and cried, you stopped Fira second and decided that you needed a smoke. You lit your cigarette the wiped your tears then continued walking.

You finally made it to the Gallagher's. You put out your cigarette then once again wiped your face then just walked in. Everyone but Fiona was still up, your best friend, Ian Gallagher, came up to you. "N/n, (nickname) what in the hell took you so long?" He questions hugging you.

"Sorry got distracted. Also I really have to use the bathroom." You said.

"Okay, well you know where the bathroom is." He said.

You walking into the bathroom and look in front of the mirror. No matter what people tell you you hate yourself just as much as you hate your family life. When you were walking you realized you have nothing to love for. You have cut your wrist before but not that bad because you too much of a pussy. But today you have realized that you don't have a way out of you home.

You're not as smart as you sibling(s) or as good in sports as they are. You just aren't as good as them. You look in the mirror then open your bag and pull out a bottle of pills. At first you just look at it then you slowly open it. You look at all the pills in the bottle then you dump them in your hand and some overflow out of your hand.

Again you just stare at them for awhile then you finally put them in your mouth and get some water from the bathroom sink and swallow most of them. At first you don't really feel anything but then you start to get dizyes and weak. Then there is a knock at the door, "Hey, um Y/n are you okay?" You hear Ian you want to answer but your too weak. You the fall to the ground.

Ian heard this and he started yelling your name and trying to break down the door. He yells for Lip to help and lip cones up and eventually they got the door open. That's when they saw you lying there unconscious. Ian goes straight to your side while Lip yells at Debbie and Carl.

"Debbie, Carl! Call 911, call 911! NOW!" He yells.

"Why?" They both ask that's when they walked and saw you. They doze Fira minuet until Lip slapped both of them and told them to call 911.

Fiona came out angry because she was woken up that is until she saw you.

All the Gallaghers surrounding you was the last thing you saw before everything went black. Guess you do have people to live for.

Okay. Sorry for the sad one but I need to write my feelings out. And if any of you guys are going through anything I'm here for y'all. Always. Also please remember to vote, comment, and share. Thanks you.
                                     Love y'all