Howls in the Night {Chapter Thirteen Bye Bye Gigi}

The school day was...well...stressful. Finding out Kevin is a Poacher isn't something to be happy about. Especially since he is trying out for the Dance Company. Oh, yeah, turns out he is in the same classes as Blake and I. Scary much?! I think, YES! Right now, I am in Dance class. At least I can try to relax here. I am wearing my usual sports bra and sweat pants and began to stretch. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I look to see Blake smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. Blake is very attractive with his smile. I shake away the thoughts and squirm in his grip.

"Blake," I laugh. "Let go."

"Why?" Blake smiles at me. "You like it."

I blush at this. I look in the mirror to see the entire class gawking at us. That causes me to blush even more. I mean, Blake and I are just friends. I know that it doesn't look like that at this moment, but we are. Yeah, there is this connection between us that I can't help but feel. As well as I honestly can't stand to be away from him for too long. So, yeah, maybe I am starting to have a tiny crush on Blake Howl. But like I said before, we are just friends!

"Blake, you need to let go." I tell him.

He just smiles and lets go of me. I look into his deep green eyes and just want to stay there. I break away from my thoughts once again right as Gigi and her new boy toy walks up to us. Ugh! I hate this girl! Gigi is wearing a pink sports bra and pink spandex shorts. How she finds these cloths I will never know...

"So, Blake, you still dancing with this freak?" Gigi tries to insult me.

"Freak?" Blake asks in confusion. "The only freak I see in this room is you."

I cover my mouth to hide my laughter. Blake is on a roll today! But then...Kevin steps in front of Gigi. His light brown eyes glare deep into Blake's green eyes. The atmosphere changes right then and there. Everything seems dark. The air around us feels cold. There seems to be lightning striking between the two boys. Anger, frustration, pride, all of those seem to be flowing between the two. I step between them, this is getting ridiculous. The two boys break away from their death glares and look down at me. Damn, I keep forgetting I'm short.

"I don't know what you're guys issue is," A total lie. "But knock it off!"

They both look at me, look at each other, then look back at me. In unison, Blake and Kevin sigh in defeat. So far so good.

"Why are you stopping them?" Gigi fuels the fire. "Afraid my boyfriend will kick your boyfriend's ass?"

"Gigi, shut up!" I snap at her. "Know one gives a flying fuck, okay!"

I then cover my mouth, shocked at what I just said. Gigi stares at me in astonishment. She then takes a step towards me, her eyes full of anger. Ah, hell!

"Know gives a fuck?" Gigi questions me. "News flash, Amber, you are the one no one gives a fuck about. Everyone in this damn school hates you. Nobody wants you here. They are all afraid of you. They are afraid that if they come near you, a wolf is going to come and kill them, just like your parents."

Okay, I couldn't take it anymore. I dove at her. I flew my fist straight into her jaw. Gigi screams in pain as my punch causes her to fall on her back. I then get on top of her and just start punching away. I couldn't stop. I just kept on punching. Tears are streaming down my face as my fists connect with her face. Gigi's blood begin to stain my knuckles. She keeps screaming for me to get off of her. But I couldn't. I am just sick of her talking about my parents death. I wanted her to feel my pain. I wanted her to suffer as I had.

Blake then grabs me and pulls me off of Gigi. I squirm in his grip, begging him to let me go. I wanted to hurt her some more! I wanted her to suffer! Blake takes me in his arms and holds me tight. I finally break down, crying in his arms. My heart feels as if cracks were striking its core. Every time someone mentions my parents, my heart breaks. I want them back. I want my mother and father back.