3. «нαɴdα ѕнιɴιcнι»

¤ Kinya Kotani - It's ¤
Handa Shinichi

» You once told me that the future can't be stolen away. «

♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:

Handa was looking down from window, unable to concentrate on the lesson. His eyes were fixed on the soccer field and his mind was going back to the days when he had first met Endou. He could remember it like yesterday.

Endou had found the lost him, brought him along and showed him the world of soccer. Back then Raimon soccer club hadn't even had full number of players. Handa wondered why Endou was still starving to scout for members, when no one seemed interested.

Endou had answered to him with a smile. The boy told that he loved soccer from the bottom of his heart. And that he wanted to play it. Just for that, so that he would be able to play with everyone, he wanted to gather full team.

The brunettes' words had convinced him and Handa decided to join the soccer club. Now he was aiming for the same goal as Endou. He wanted to play soccer with everyone.

"-nishi."

"Handa Shinichi!" the brunette snapped out of it when he heard the teacher say his name.

He stood up. "Please come and solve the problem." the teacher told and Handa walked to the blackboard. Well thankfully he was smart enough to be able to doze off during lessons. This was easy peasy for him.

...

Even to this day Handa wondered why he had made that choice. Why he had gone and taken the aliea meteorite to be part of Dark Emperors? Maybe it was because he was desperate.

Endou and everyone were so powerful. They had gained so much experience Handa felt that he was being left behind. And everyone else from the original Raimon felt the same way.

"I want to become as strong as them. I want to have enough power to stand next to Endou." Kazemaru had reasoned, when the team was thinking if they should accept the request or not.

"Me too! I don't want to be a burden to Captain anymore, deyansu." Kurimatsu agreed with the teal-haired boy. "I want to be as strong as they are."

"I want to play with them." Kageto mumbled.

The others in the room agreed. They too wanted to be on equal levels with their captain. And Handa was one of them. He was so frustrated to get injured during the finals and not being able to play against the aliens. He wanted to be a help to the team but in the end he was only becoming a burden.

And so the boys accepted to receive the aliea meteor. Finally the day of the match against currently Raimon came. Kazemaru had been chosen as the captain.

"I'm going to prove you that I'm as strong as you." Handa thought to himself before the match. And back in the days, he had really thought that way. But it had been all due to the influence of aliea meteorite.

If it wasn't for Endou, he wouldn't have remembered how much fun it was to play soccer. If it wasn't for the captain of Raimon, Handa's passion for soccer could've been forever lost.

But Endou did it. He reminded Handa and everyone else the fun of soccer and returned everything back to original. Endou had saved him for the second time. Handa was in dept to him. He wanted to do something to repay Endous kindness.

Really, no matter what Endou was up against, he would still run and stand up. He would start to regain the pieces of himself that he had lost. He would always smile, changing the people around him, looking only straight ahead at the bright future.

"Minna! Sakka yarose!"

...

"Handa, pass!"

It was another normal day in Raimon soccer club.

"Oi, are you starting a new chapter or what. That remark is so cliché." Someoka suddenly stated, looking rather annoyed. Everyone looked at him and started to laugh desperate.

I write what I want. Now don't go breaking the fourth wall again.

"It was you who made me to do so." the pink-haired boy told.

This is a chapter about Handa so back off. I will write about you too... someday not so soon.

"Whatever." and so he continued the practice.

So anyway, a normal day in Raimon soccer club. Or maybe not so normal. For some reason Endou, who just arrived at the practice didn't look so good.

"Endou, what's wrong?" Aki asked from the brunette. Handa who happened to be near joined the conversation. He had never seen their captain looking so depressed. What exactly had happened?

"Aki, Handa! I'm in trouble. The teacher said that if I don't pass next exams I can't participate in this years' Football Frontier." the brunette crieed desperately.

Now this was a serious problem. If Endou wasn't allowed to participate in the tournament then the whole team was doomed. After all Endou was their pillar of support.
"That doesn't only include you, Endou." Kidou suddenly walked in, being followed by Gouenji.

"Anyone who doesn't pass the exams isn't allowed to participate." the white-head striker stated. Not that he had any trouble. He always passed the tests, not with full marks, but anyway.

"Eh?" the whole team suddenly shouted. Some of them got all depressed.

"We're doomed..." Endou sighed. So this was really the end of their soccer club. Some stupid tests? Had the goddess of soccer abandoned them?

"Maybe we study for the tests together?" Handa suddenly suggested. After all Endou had helped him so many times, maybe he had finally repay his kindness.

"I do pretty well in Math and Chemistry. Kidou is good in History and Biology and Natsumi does well in Japanese and English. Everyone who is good in some subject could help those who are weak at it. We can work this out together."

Everyone looked surprised. Handa had really come up with a brilliant idea that would surely save everyone.

"Handaa..." Endou's eyes shined, trying to hold back tears.

Handa smiled widely. He was able to help his friend.

♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:

» The courage you gave me,
the kindness you showed me...
I'll fix my eyes straight ahead. «