-Four-

Baz POV

I'm not going to hurt him. I wouldn't. I just want to give him a bit of a scare. I get why Bunce doesn't want to do it though. I slowly peel back the strips of fabric and try not to physically cringe. Snow's arm is red with a gash the size of a crystal ball. I set the jumper on the counter, not letting go of Snow's hand to keep his arm steady.

"Will this hurt?" He says.

"Yes."

"Like, burn, sting, pinch, or pain?"

"Burn, pain, and sting most likely."

"Like, a pumping kind of pain, or just long lasting?"

"I don't bloody know! Just hold still and stop being a prick."

I let go of Snow's hand for a moment to dump some medicine on a cotton ball. I reach for his again, and this time he doesn't flinch. I try to make it as painless as possible, lightly pressing the medicine soaked cotton on one part of the gash. Snow doesn't cringe or flinch, but his hand tightens around mine. Why, oh why does the universe push my to these situations? Snow is hurt- guess who gets to help him. I can't tell if I'm glad our nurse is on break or not. I squeeze his hand, because I'm weak, but I don't do anything more. Snow probably thinks it was an accident. I keep dabbing the cotton, soon getting another one because the first got too bloody. When I'm finished I set the cotton ball on top of the jumper strips. I then get the bandage tape and start to wrap it around Snow's arm, tight, to stop the blood flow, but not so tight that it hurts. When I'm finished I put everything away and throw away the jumper. Snow just stands there, staring at me. I stand in front of him after, waiting for him to turn and walk out of the bathroom.

"Thanks," He says finally. Still staring at me. Has he ever look at me like that? Right in my eyes?

"It- it's nothing."

"No, really. Thanks." He's still looking at me like that. Has anyone ever looked at me like that?

"No- No problem...." I say. He steps forward, there's only about a foot between us. His face is inching closer, at least three centimeters shorter than me.

"Are you guys done?" Bunce skips through the door. Snow jumps and takes two, quick steps back.

"Um, yeah we just-" Snow and his stuttering. It's unbelievably attractive.

"We've finished. Just heading out. Father says you are to stay the night, Snow." We all start walking back to the hall.

"What? Oh, no, no, no. I'm fine. Right Penny? Thanks for the help but we can manage." Snow stumbles and runs into the wall. It's hard not to laugh.

"I believe you might want to take us up on our offer," I say. I don't want him to leave.

"Yeah," Bunce says. "You really should stay, Simon."

"Wait, ok. Number one, no way am I staying here- offence intended, Baz- and number two, don't you mean 'we'?" I nod, acknowledging the insult, sticking my hands in my pockets.

Bunce looks guilty. "Well..."

"Penny! You are not leaving me here."

"I'm sorry, but I have a curfew! My mom would kill me, and you'll be fine." She starts to back away. "Sorry," She whispers before running down the hall and back down the stairs, through the door. Snow lets his arms fall to his sides, wincing as the bandaged arm hits his hip. I step forward, reaching for him, but quickly back away. He doesn't notice, his back is turned towards where Bunce ran off. He spins around and looks at me. I shrug. It's not my fault she left.

"Come on, Snow," I say, turning around."I'll show you the guest room." I start to walk down the hall. I hear him scuffling along grumpily after a few seconds of hesitation.