Sleepy AF

Me, Peep, Tracy, Wicca, Ghostemane, and Wiggy had left the airport earlier that night after getting off our flight, and arriving at my apartment. We all usually preferred crashing at each other's places when we had to travel. Ghostemane ordered pizza, as we all took showers, pretty exhausted from the long day of travel. I was unpacking my suitcase when I noticed Peep digging through his, he had left on the other side of my room. (Bex's p.o.v.)

"Where the fuck did I put it!" he said, frustrated. I froze for a moment, letting my mind process what I just heard, "What did you lose?". "I can't find Peep junior" he whined "I know I packed him". I was a little puzzled for a moment before I remembered "Peep junior" was the name he had given his favorite plushie, a pink bunny peep he rarely slept without.

Bexey was exhausted, he looked at his phone to see that even with the jet-lag it was four a.m. and sure as hell felt like it. He and Peep may have a complex relationship, but everyone knew that they both cared for each other deeply. The apartment was mostly quiet and Bexey knew that the others had slowly found places to crash around the flat.

I knew the others had already fallen asleep and I was exhausted. It sort of worried me, I had know idea when Peep was gonna find his plushie or if he even brought it, but I wasn't gonna tell him that. "Do you think you could make it till' morning without him?" I asked, "no!" he snapped, "I sleep with him whenever I'm homesick.". I wanted to just go to bed, but god knows how long he'd be up looking for it or if he would even go to bed at all. I realized there was no way I could get to sleep with that thought looming over my head. (Peep's p.o.v.)

I was digging through my suitcase looking for my plushie for the millionth time when Bexey broke the silence. "Get in bed" he said sternly. I looked up at him with a confused expression as his eyes seemed to look through mine. "I'll keep you safe, you'll be fine without it for one night." he said "Just get some sleep,I promise i'll help you find him in the morning." he said, taking my hand and gently pulling me onto the bed and pulling the fleece blanket over my shoulders as he lay down beside me. He weaved his fingers through mine and pulled my arm around his chest letting me hold him in the manner I'd usually hold Peep junior. I lay quietly trying to take it all in for a moment as I felt his arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer. "If you miss home you got me" he said. "Good night, Bex" I whispered "Thanks for looking after me". "Good night, Peepers" he whispered, as I fell asleep.