idk? Breakfast

I came back into the room a few minutes later, putting one of two large cups of coffee down on the table next to Peep, who had picked up a pillow and crashed again on the couch by the bed.

    I put down the second cup by the bed, crouching down beside him and shaking his shoulder as he whined in response.

"What do you want?" his voice was muffled through the pillow. "For you to stay awake for more than 5 minutes" I said, attempting to pull him off the couch. However, he just shifted his weight to pull me down with him.

"Your so lazy. How do you ever get anything done?" I complained, slowly relaxing under the weight of his arm, but then attempting to wriggle out to get up.

"Stay" he whined, trying to replace his pillow's former position with me. "I'm not gonna let you sleep all day." and I got up, climbing over him as he groaned, pulling himself off the couch.

    "You never let me sleep" he complained, "I know, I'm a monster.", I said sarcastically.

    "Your to cute to be a monster." He winked, as I handed him one of the mugs.

-

    We walked to a coffee shop with the others, on account of Cold Hart's preference to frequent nature walks. I sat down next to Peep at the large table with the others, but Ghoste and Younggoth were across from us.

    I mainly only engaged in conversation with Peep, Ghoste, and Goth purely because they were closest, while Peep was periodically cracking jokes with Horsehead and some of the others at the table. Although Younggoth looked like he was still waking up, considering he was holding his head in his hands trying to keep his heavy eyelids open, as Ghoste rubbed one of his shoulders.

    "Is he okay?" I asked, "Yeah, he's good." Ghostemane responded for Goth, who was looking at him with droopy eyes "He just had a hard time getting to sleep last night.".

    "Did you ever find your plushie last night Peep?" Ghoste asked.

"Nah, I just found someone else to cuddle with." he said, taking my hand under the table and squeezing it.

Something about Peep always managed to charm me, he made me feel less nervous to talk to people and more comfortable when he was with me. Maybe that's why I feel like I could always spend more time with him.