<333

Bexey woke up, Peep's arms still around him. It was probably around 8 am as he sat up, but peep gripped his wrist, refusing to let go as he tried to leave. "Let go" Bex said sternly. " No" Peep mumbled.

"Yes"

"No"

" I'll push you off" Bexey threatened. "You don't have it in you" Peep replied reeling him back to the bed with a smirk on his face. "Your not that cute" Bexey retorted. Peep laughed. "What's so funny" Bexey said, a bit annoyed.

" I don't know if your strong enough to either." Peep said, with a grin lathered on his face.

" Sure" Bex said sarcastically, trying to pull away. But Gus caught him off guard and pulled him down to the bed again quickly, holding Bex's arms against Bex's back. " I mean, you could always prove it" he hummed, and I could hear the smirk on his face, knowing what he was getting at. I rolled my eyes "your seriously acting like a child". He smiled "I'll let go of you. You just have to say the 'word". The game was called "Mercy". "I'm not saying it" I said. But when he Bexey tried to pull away again Peep tighten his hold, leaning into my ear. "Say mercy" he said. His breath was warm against my ear and I wavered. "How long do you plan to keep this up" , he laughed " I'll keep you here all day" he said, chewing on my earlobe and kissing behind it. He started moving down my jawline slowly, and I found myself having a hard time not leaning into his hold. "Fine,shit. Mercy." I exhealled, but he didn't let go. "What now?" I huffed, wanting an explanation. "Those aren't the words" he said. I craned my neck, looking at him, confused. "Love you" he said, smiling sweetly, and softening my heart a little. "love you too" I sighed as he finally let me go. I guess he got what he wanted, he'd tired me out so I leaned back into him, letting peep cuddle him as he had already began to fall back asleep again.