@LovesSoStrange is a real-life angel

@LovesSoStrange im gonna put out a bunch of chapters dedicated to her obvi

I sat on Peep's lap, playing some Xbox game that he was actually really fucking good at. "Let's raise the stakes" he said, after beating me another time. We kept playing the next round as I waited for him to follow up "what do you have in mind?" I asked. "I wanna play a different game." I could hear the smirk on his face. The game ended, stating that player two lost again. I rolled my eyes "what do you want?" He smirked, rolling me underneath him "I wanna prize for winning." He went down on my neck, letting his hands roam under my hoodie. I shivered, biting my lip as I looked up at him, glancing at his lips. He smirked when he noticed, connecting our lips. I trembled, it felt like my body was begging for more of his touch but I knew I wouldn't have to wait long. My voice betrayed me, I wimpered his name along with "please.", something he seemed happy to hear. "What are you asking for?" He teased. My nails dug into the back of his shirt, I knew I was being easy, and I knew that was what he wanted, but the words "Peep, please" found their way out of my mouth again. He kissed me again, slipping his tongue inside my mouth and I could taste the bitter cocktail of anxiety meds. This explained his sudden behavior. He pulled me up, I leaned my head against his chest and he kept his arms around me as he rested his head on mine . "We need to play video games more often" he chuckled.