Morning

Bexey's eyes slowly blinked open. He pulled his body up slowly but felt the dead weight weigh way him down, tightening around him to keep him in bed. He saw two tattoo-covered hands tightening around his abdomen, remembering the events that had happened the previous night. Peep snaked his arms around him whilst he was lost in thought and whined into his back trying to keep him in bed for a little longer.

Bexey smiled softly at him, a little won over by his cute behavior as he sunk into the mattress once again, letting Peep shuffle his head onto his chest. He smiled,combining a hand through the other's bleach-blonde hair and apparently losing track of time. After a while he noticed the once matted and bed-head and airplane stricken hair had grown knott-free and soft, and the other boy had fallen asleep again on his chest and seemed to be hugging his torso a little tighter.

Bexey had picked up his phone off the bedside table, careful not to wake Peep but he knew the jetlegg would make the trip a mess on everyone if they didn't try to get in a routine. Seeing it was about ten am and he could hear a few of the others waking up around the house he decided to wake Peep.

Bexey massaged his shoulder lightly and Peep stirred in response, "Time to wake up Peepers". He groaned, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes seeming pretty uninterested in the idea. "I'll help you" Bexey said, "fine.." Peep whined as he dragged himself out of bed after Bexey, realizing he wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

Bexey changed his shirt and put on a hoodie while Peep looked through his suit case finding a black hoodie and tossing it on the bed. Bexey had already changed and had let his eyes wander to Peep, who had taken the shirt he slept in off and put a tank top on instead.

"You like what you see?" he asked with a smirk on his face as he noticed Bexey watching him. Bexey rolled his eyes, "you did say you'd help me" Peep said. Bexey knew what he was trying to get at, and walked over to him picking up the black hoodie and helping him put it on. He pulled it over Peep's head and as soon as he was wearing it he pulled Bexey into a bear hug. He could tell Bexey was trying not to smile and he kissed his forehead, finally getting him to break. "Thank you" Peep said sweetly, "Anytime" Bexey said.