up early

Morning had come, but Peep was still asleep next to him on the fold out, but Bex wanted him awake, since they were going to the mall with Ghoste, Tracy, younggoth, Adam, Lena and nedarb pretty soon.

He only remembered some of what went on last night, but he remembered Peep ‎taking care of him and still being awake when he fell asleep.

‎Peep looked really peaceful, and it made Bexey feel even worse about waking him, but it also made him really appreciate peep even more.

Bex leaned over and kissed peep's cheek, who only fluttered his lashes a little and shifted his weight. ‎Bexey decided if he had to wake him, he'd at least do it gently. He crawled on top of Peep, whose lips were slightly parted and his breath was soft and even.

Bexey began to pepper his neck with kisses as the other boy's eyes slowly fluttered open, Peep quickly moving his hands to Bexey's lower back as Bex moved to his face.

After a few seconds Bexey pulled away, rising to his knees again, holding both of Peep's hands and he followed as the platinum-haired boy coaxed him off the bed.

Peep sat up and put his hands behind his back to lean his weight on. He smiled softly through tired yet sparkling eyes. ‎Bexey smiled too, he couldn't help but feel butterflies in his chest when he saw peep smile at him like that, ‎" we should get ready" Bexey said quietly, even though he knew that peep would probably argue.Peep groaned, rolling his eyes. He took his hands off the mattress and wrapped them around Bexey's back as he let himself fall back on the mattress, taking the other boy with him, Bexey's head against the his chest and their thighs touching, Bexey immediately started to melt in his hold, but reminded himself of what he was meant to be doing.

‎"we gotta get ready" Bex mumbled into his chest. Peep just gripped Bexey hair and whined "I don't wanna", Bexey shifted his weight, attempting to get back up but Peep held him down. "Stop" Peep complained, moving his hands down Bex's back and kissing behind his ear. Bexey giggled "let me go", and Peep chuckled " no.", "but I'd be open to making a deal for a make out sesh later" he grinned. Bexey smiled at his childish game " What are you, a teenage girl?" He asked sarcastically and rolled his eyes, as he helped Peep off the couch.

Filler chptr, im tryna get back on my bullshit, sorry- hope it was kinda cute