Clubbing

Bexey and Peep climbed into the truck with the others that night. They planned to party around a couple clubs.

Everyone was a little concerned for yunggoth and Bexey specifically. Neither of them had seen their regular therapists since they'd left L.A., but Ghostemane kept Goth close and Peep made sure Bexey didn't stray too far.

It was hard to tell sometimes, all of them had their own problems. Sometimes it was best for Bexey to just stay home, but sometimes they just had to get him out of the house. Same with Peep, Tracy, and yunggoth. They all had each other as a support system. Tracy stayed on top of his meds and tried to get enough sleep on the regular because he knew Horsehead and Peep would give him shit if he didn't. Alot of them seemed to have relationships like that.

‎ In the midst of the club they were currently turning up in, they all we're responsible enough to stick together.

‎ Peep began to notice Bexey was beginning to spiral out of control a little too fast, he quickly finding the others who agreed they should leave. Especially when Adam and Horsehead said that they lost Tracy and that he got dragged off by a bunch of girls. They quickly found him and left.

‎ when they pulled back into the parking garage Tracy was being to tear up a little, looking down at about half a dozen girl's numbers written on his arms along with names like "Amy" and "Brittany". Nobody really understood what went through his head when he acted like this but Horsehead had an arm around him which seemed to calm him down as they got out of the car and the Horsehead followed him into a bathroom to help get the ink off his skin.

‎ Peep began to coax a very drunk Bex into leaving the parking lot who's first argument was a slurred " I'm sleeping, I'm tired I'll go to the flat in the morning" he said, slamming into Peep's chest to catch his balance.

‎Peep walked him up to the apartment with his arms around him and Bexey seemed too tired to fight it anyway.

‎He helped Bexey onto the bed when they got to their room. Peep was glad he vouged to keep the substance to a minimum tonight. He kneeled down in front of Bexey, taking off his shirt for him and undoing his belt, tossing both on the couch behind him.

"Take off your jeans" Peep said. Bexey obeyed, groaning and Peep returned with his contact lenses case, holding it open as Bexey carefully removed the inky black contacts, sticking his tongue out in concentration.

‎Peep closed the case and looked at Bexey's sleepy smile and tired drunken flush and eyes.

‎ "okay" Peep said, patting the pillow to tell him to lie down.

Bex quickly flopped down and was out cold in a few seconds and Peep pulled the sheets over him gently. He waited by him for a few minutes to make sure he was okay before getting ready to go to sleep himself.