make-up

Bexey was on the couch sitting crisscross facing Peep and sitting between his legs, having his hair played with. Peep was running his fingers through the other boy's hair, bringing his fingers up through the locks with one hand on each side of his head. Bexey had a smile on his face and his eyes closed in his blissful state. " Damn" Peep sighed, and Bexey quickly opened his eyes to see what was the matter. ‎" You're so fucking cute" Peep said, twirling a strand of the Platinum blonde around a finger and relasing it to continue combing it. Bexey quickly let a smile fill up his face again, "Do my makeup?", ‎" sure, babe." Peep said, picking up a simple pallette of dark eye shadows with only a few colors and a thin makeup brush of a nearby coffee table. Although both of them were perfectly capable of doing their own makeup, Bexey occasionally enjoyed having the other boy do his and vice versa. ‎As soon as peep lifted the lid of the pallette Bexey imedatly closed his eyes in preparation, but Bex looked little too cute for Peep to pass up the opportunity to take advantage of a moment like this. He quickly leaned in before the other boy had the opportunity to open his eyes again and planted a soft kiss on Bex's lips as he held him by his shoulders which relaxed as he deepend the kiss. Peep pulled away after a few moments and smiled as Bexey sat a little bit starstruck, lips slightly parted as if he was still enjoying a linger of one of the sweetest warmest kisses Bexey thought he could ever receive. "Eyes closed" Peep instructed, picking up the makeup and ‎grinning goofily as he carefully applied the blackness to the other boy's eyelids.