Halloween, prt.2

Bexey and Peep had arrived at the venue for the Halloween rave the we're attending. Lena, Adam, Tracy, fishnark, horsehead, wicca, cold hart, and the others had arrived at various times.

As they entered peep was stopped suddenly by a red-headed chick, "what are you?" She asked, she was dressed as lion tamer.

"He's My pet" Bexey answered for him, and put an arm around him, knowing what the girl's intentions might have been, although she seemed nice. "I like your costume" Bexey completed. "I like yours too" she said to both of them as peep quickly got distracted and wondered a few steps away before Bexey grabbed the end of his fake tail to keep him from getting far, but Lena approached the three instead, playing bartender with a tray of spiked punch and handing a red cup to each of the three.

"I think you've already tamed him anyways" the red-head joked, as peep returned to Bex's side and grabbed his hand. Bexey leaned over and spoke over the blaring rave music "there gonna play some of my songs soon" he explained, checking his phone and realizing he was meant to be on the stage in the front of the venue in less then ten minutes. Waving goodbye to the red-head girl who seemed to be friends with Lena.

Bexey lead peep towards the stage where one of two chicks wearing all black with snapbacks that read "security", let Peep and Bexey on to the stage and connected the microphone and handed it to Bexey as peep sat down on the edge of the stage as the the intro of a song called cutthroat smile began to play and people gave their attention to the stage where coldhart and Adam were jumping with Bexey as he performed.

After a few songs Bexey jumped off the stage and helped Peep down. "That was really nice" Peep said, watching the crowd that was jumping to the music get back to dancing and drinking to the EDM, as Bexey took one of his hands and linked a finger through the o-ring on peep's collar. "That's all the work I'm doing for tonight," Bex assured, "the rest of the night is about you and Halloween" he said, pulling peep to him by the collar and kissing him quickly. Peep smiled, " I love Halloween."

Have a great halloween