embark 2 the mall

"Hey, Bo" Bexey said as he walked into the living room of the flat, Peep was playing some Xbox game alone and really getting into it. They had gotten ready to go to the mall and so had the others, "They're heading down to the parking garage, their just waiting for Coldy to get back from one of his nature walks, we should get going " Bex said, standing next to Peep, who nodded, letting blonde hair fall over his own face as he continued to win by button-mashing the controller.

Bexey pulled out his lighter and a pack of njoy menthol cigarettes and lit a smoke as he walked over to the two nearby windows and opened them to keep the smoke detector in the other room from going off.

Peep played for a few more seconds then dropped the controller,

" done" he said letting out a breath he felt like he was holding for the entire level . Bex turned off the TV and Xbox as Peep got up, and then he lit the other boy a cigarette too, walking up to Peep and putting it between his lips for him. Peep smiled and took it out of his own mouth momentarily so he could kiss the tip of Bexey's nose to say "thank you", small acts meant so much more when they came from the person your crushing on.

Bexey was about to put out his cigarette on the ashtray on the coffee table, when Peep grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the balcony, wanting to walk down the fire escape. He was still fascinated with the gloomy view of the London skyline.

Bexey rolled his eyes but grinned, if being weird makes him happy, I'm happy, he thought. Also a bit happy he could be lazy and not have to wait until he got out of hallways full of smoke detectors to just enjoy one with the cute boy he was letting lead.

They got to the parking garage just as Coldhart had gotten back and he and Peep got into the truck with the others as Bex dropped his used cigarette on the pavement and stomped out the glowing cigarette butt and got in the seat in the very back next to Peep, who turned around, taking a bit more smoke from his own cigarette into his mouth and kissing Bexey to transfer the nicotine into his mouth.

Bex smiled at him, with his lips sealed as he held the smoke in his lungs and then blew it in Peep's face, who laughed.