Partner

*groooowwlll* my stomach growled and he just chuckled because of that.

"you've embarrassed me" I whispered cursing at my stomach.

"cute" he patted my head and I slightly blushing because what he said 

"let's go, let's eat at my friend restaurant" Then he drove me to a restaurant with Kumamon decoration.

"o! is this Mr. Min restaurant? the music lecturer? You both friend?" I shocked as saw a family picture of Mr. Min Yoongi hanging on near a bookshelf next to cashier when we entered the restaurant.

Then he invited me to sit first "yeah, I'm your acting lecturer's friend too. I live in an apartment with Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi" he added.

"Mr.Kim? Mr. Kim Seokjin? really?" I shocked and he just chuckled saw my expression.

"but, wait..." I furrowed, and he just showed a confused face. "Mr. Kim Seokjin apartment isn't the same way to my house, so why that day you said your home in the same way at mine?"

He smiled "I just wanted talk with you to confirm all my curious. Because, to be honest! I felt strange when the first time I bumped into you. I'm not sure if it was you, Hyesu a sister of my best buddies ever, Jung Hoseok. so, that's why I lied to you. sorry" he grinned.

"it's okay sir because you had explained to me" I smiled to him, but then he covered his mouth and cheeks then looked down at the table. "umm? are you okay Mr. Park? or is there something on my face?" I asked, confuse.

"no, it's just... just please don't do that thing to other men" he said while moving his hand that covered his cheeks and mouth. There, I could see his cheeks slightly pink like a peach.

"sorry? do what? I... I don't understand" I still confused.

Wait... Did he blush because I smiled to him?

"umm, forget it. look there, the sky so beautiful right?" he changed the subject. 

"beautiful? the night sky is dark. You can't see anything, stupid!" someone uttered between us.

"hyaaa!! Hyung! you scared me" he slightly shouted at Mr. Min. "just please don't always appeared so sudden like this" Jimin patted his chest, shocking.

"I came here, because you talked nonesense" Mr. Min said with a flat expression.

"what? haaah why you here?" Mr. Park asked.

"stupid! This's my restaurant! It supposes to be me who ask it to you" Mr. Min put a tray containing the food that we ordered, then he flicked Mr. Park forehead.

While rubbing his forehead, he protests "it hurt hyung!"

I just left a little chuckle at their action until Mr. Min noticed me "Hhyaaa Park Jimin, you never tell me you have a girlfriend" he smacked Jimin arm with teased way.

I'm a bit flustered with Mr. Min statement. As Mr. Park saw me flustered, he began to smack Mr. Min back "kept your mouth off Yoongi hyung! She's my student, and my old friend's sister"

"ah! sorry" he apologized to me.

"no need sir" I answered.

"Okay, this's your food. I need to help the staff to deliver the food to our customers. So, enjoy the meal" he left a wink at us.

"issh that hyung" he shook his head. "sorry" he apologized.

"it's okay Mr. Pa... I mean Jimin o..p..p..a" I said, embarrassed and he just chuckled.