Nostalgia

(Jimin P.O.V)

"you can go first" I let Hyesu to have a private time in the Hoseok's grave.

In my place, I could see her crying while stroking Hoseok's grave. Seeing her like that, made my tear suddenly fall without I realize it.

After a few minutes, Hyesu finally finished and walked toward me. 

"sorry, I'm crying again" she wiped her tears, and it made me hug her immediately.

"I'm fine, it's okay. now, it's your turn" she let me go to Hoseok's grave.

As I saw Hoseok's picture on the grave, I became so weak. I still can't believe, he had gone forever.

"H-hi Jung Hoseok! I-I'm coming" I stuttered holding my tears.

"you... why you leave me? I-I told you don't go before I back to Korea!" I let my tears out.

"Hey you usually scream at me, but why now it so quiet? You don't wanna scream at me? ...... I-I can't believe this, Jung Hoseok!" I cried a lot because I still don't wanna believe all of this.

Jung Hoseok who always show the best smile, always cheer me up, always have a way to make me laugh, and he'll always shining between some dark clouds.

He's gone forever now. I won't ever see him again, I won't ever hear his unique sound from him. Everything now just a memory stored well in my mind.

"Jung Hoseok, I promise I'll protect your beloved sister" I wiped my tears.

(Hyesu P.O.V)

After a few minutes I saw Mr. Park crying on Hoseok oppa grave, he finally stood up and approaching me.

"don't cr--" he cut me off by hugging me. "Mr. Park...."

"please stay still like this for a while" he said still crying. Then I back hugged him and patted his back to calm him down.

After finished, Mr. Park took me to Busan. He wants to visit his old school.

after I got permission from my parents to go home late, we went there with KTX. It took about 2.5 hours with KTX from Seoul to Busan, so when we arrived there it already dark.

Then, we continued to his old school by bus. "I miss this school so much" he smiled while staring at his old elementary school. "you know, this school who brought me and Hoseok together" he felt nostalgic.

"and the first time Hoseok oppa introduced me to you" I said.

"no... it was the second time" he chuckled and I just furrowed confused. "because Hoseok had introduced you to me when you were still 2 years baby"

"ah! I forgot about it" I chuckled along with him. Then we went to the school backyard.

"and still remember you were shy to me, so you were hiding behind that cherry three" he pointed the cherry three as I chuckled remembering that moment.

Then I ran to the back of the cherry tree.

"look, this tree used to cover my body so well, but now?" I showed it to him.

"you're so small that time" he approached me and ruffled my hair.

"and you keep doing that. Ruffling my hair" I pouted.

"because.... your hair so fluffy" he ruffled my hair again and running away.

"yaa!! Jimin oppa!!" I exclaimed while running to catch him.