Baby Boy Blues (Punishment)

I sit on our bed hiding my face, I know I messed up and I know I can't turn back. As soon as he sees what I did, daddy will be very mad at me. I'm already trying to prepare myself for the punishment that will come. I don't really know how exactly he's going to react, I'm kind of scared.
I brush my pastel blue hair out of my face, and take in a deep breath. I click my phone on, daddy will be home any minute. I take my glasses off and set them on the nightstand, so I can safely bury my face in the pillows. One thing to note is, I mess up a lot.
Chills go down my spine, as I hear the front door be unlocked. I hear him call my name, surprisingly calm. "Evan?" I hear him call again. He enters our bedroom, and he sees that I've been crying. "Come here." He says, still not sounding very mad. Even though, he knows what I did.
I go up to him, and he pulls me into a hug. "You're okay bubs." He says quietly. He rubs my back as I cry into his shoulder.
"We need to have a talk Evan." He says, sternly. Oh boy, here it comes. "I know things are tough right now, and I know our life hasn't been easy, but you need to stop acting out. You've already been expelled from two schools, and you promised me that you wouldn't be expelled from a third.
"I'm sorry daddy!" I sob. "I know baby, but I still need to punish you. You need to learn, that you can't act like that." He says in his daddy voice. "Yes daddy." I say, knowing that I have to give in at some point.
"Take your pants off and bring me the paddle." He says. I do as he says, I don't wanna get into more trouble. He gestures to the small chair, that he has moved into the middle of the floor. I bend over the chair, grabbing the end of the seat. I count the strikes in my head. 1...2...3...4...5...6
I can start to feel the sting through my thin boxer-briefs. 7...8...9...10. Daddy shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. 11...12...13...14...15...16
"This is your senior year Evan, not many more schools are going to take you!" He yells. 17...18...19..20
He comes up behind me, and pulls my underwear down. I can hear him taking his belt off. I swallow, and attempt to brace myself. 21...22...23...24. I find myself starting to cry, but not very hard. 25...26...27...28...29...30. That did it, now I'm crying pretty hard.
As if reading my mind daddy says, "those hands better stay on the chair." I curl my fingers under it, and grip it as hard as I can. "Get up!" He says, sternly, so I know I'm not quite done.
Daddy sits in the chair, he pulls me over his knee, and continues with his hairbrush. 31...32...33...34...35...36. He anchors his left leg over my legs, knowing when I'll start trying to kick. He's also already holding my hands firmly in the small of my back. He knows me too well.
37...38...38...40...41...42...43...44...45. I can feel him squirt the cold soothing lotion onto my burning butt. I knew he was done punishing me. He sits me on his lap, and let's me cry on his shoulder, as he always does. "Are you going to get expelled again?" He asks. "No daddy." I say, through sobs. "Are you going to ditch any classes again?" He asks. "No sir." I say starting to calm down slightly.
Daddy lifts me off his lap, he pulls my shirt off and puts an oversized shirt on me. I never wear underwear after a spanking, just an oversized shirt. He sits me on the bed. "I know you feel alone babes." He says. "Your parents kicked you out, no school likes having you there, and I know you have a hard time making friends." He explains.
I nod. He grabs my left hand, but what does the ring I gave you mean? "It means, that you love me." I answer. "And?" He asks. "That I'll never be alone again?" I ask, not sure if that's the right answer. "Exactly baby." He says, then kisses me on the forehead.