Chapter 1

Remember that this is fanfic

     We're almost done with tour. There's about 1 week left until we go back to California. I'm Zach , and you know what I'm doing rn? Crying, I'm crying in the bathroom of the hotel that we're in. The boys aren't here so it's just me, all by myself........You see, the thing is............I think I'm gay...........
Growing up in Texas you never really heard the word "gay", and it was all so new and scary to me...........
     I had just found out about this a couple days ago on my birthday. Idk if you know but I'm in a band called Why don't we and in our band we have a popular ship called "Jachary". It's basically Jack and I making cute little moments with each other for the fans. I realize all this on my birthday when I turned 17 and Jack was 18.
    I enjoyed making Jachary moments for the fans. It was a time we could make our fans really happy and I time jack and I could joke around, but ever since tour started I started to feel different. Jack was my best friend, we shared everything with each other. I really cared about him and I still do. It got worse when he got a girlfriend. I already felt bad enough not knowing who I was and I started to feel worse when Jack had got a girlfriend. Her name was Gabbie. Now don't get me wrong, Gabbie was great, it was the fact that Jack had a girlfriend that made me upset...........because I think I like Jack......
     I honestly just wish Harry was with me rn. Harry is one of my best friends. It sometimes feels like I'm closer to him than I am with Jack. Not only did I want him to be here because of how close we were, but because he was gay. He had came out when he was 16, he's 18 now. Only he would understand me and I couldn't wait till we went back to Cali so I could tell him. Maybe there was a way he could help me.....
-
-
-Hey guys, I hope you like the first part of this story. Tell me if I should continue this. Also, follow me on my Insta: extra.whydontwe