Chapter 12

Jack's POV
*When I woke up it was 5:46am. I turned on my lamp and I looked down to see Zach nuzzled into my bare chest*
*There goes that feeling again*
*The memories of last night slipped into my mind and I couldn't help but feel bad for Zach. To see him hurt himself broke my heart. He's my best friend and I love him.......*
Love
*Why do I feel something every time I say that word referring to Zach!?*
*I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, and after about 12 minutes being lost in thought, Zach had started to wake up. I waited until he seemed as if he was fully awake*
Me: You ok?
*He sat up and nodded*
Z: What time is it?
*He rubbed his eyes*
Me: 6:05 am
*He sighed*
Z: I don't think I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep
Me: Me neither
*He looked down and hid his hand that was covered in bandages*
Me: Does it hurt?
*I went under the covers and held his hand, but he slowly pulled away*
Z: I'm ok.........
*We both stayed quiet not knowing what to say or do. The others were still asleep and it still dark outside, what was there to do?*
Me: Zach?
Z: Yeah
Me: Do you wanna like get dressed and go somewhere with me?
Z: Where?
Me: Somewhere
Z: If it involves skateboarding then no, you know very well that I'm gonna fall on my ass
*We both laughed. It felt nice to see him laugh*
*THIS FEELING AGAIN!!!!!*
Me: It won't
Z: Ok then, I'm in
Me: We're gonna go eat first though
Z: Ok
*I made my bed while he went to put a shirt on. When I was Don't I put a shirt on too and made sure that our room was clean of anything from what happened last night, just in case the boys came in. We got our phones and went to the car.*
Z: Wait, won't they wonder where we are?
Me: We'll just text them
*He nodded in agreement and got inside the car with me.*
-
-
-This story is so close to 500 reads and I'm so happy rn.