Chapter 11

It's a story so let's just say that they have a bathroom in their room. Now back to the story
J: Zach no!!
*He quickly took the razor from me. It seemed as if I was a helpless child. There on the bathroom floor crying my eyes out over what I just done.*
Me: I'm really sorry Jack
*He wrapped my arm in a white shirt and led me to his bed*
J: Don't move
*He went into the bathroom again and returned with some bandages and other stuff in his arms*
*I flinched as he was cleaning the blood*
J: Zach........
*I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want him to see me suffering. He had finished cleaning the cut and then started to bandage it*
J: Please look at me......
*He finished quickly and then put his hand on my chin and raised it so I was looking at him*
*Except he didn't say anything and neither did I. Instead he pulled me into a hug and soon felt something cold on my stomach, and apparently Jack did too. When we pulled away there was blood on our shirts. That cut really made me lose a lot of blood*
Me: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry
J: It's a shirt don't worry about it.
*He took his shirt off, but I didn't take mine off. I didn't want him to see my cuts again. He grabbed my shirt and was about to take it off for me, but I stopped him.*
Me: Don't......
J: Zach just let me do this......
*As much as I didn't want to I let him. I felt awful as he was taking it off cause he had to see them again.*
*He got the towel he used to clean the blood off me to clean the blood on  his stomach and then cleaned mine for me. Which was kind of weird*
*When he was done got all the stuff and put it in the bathroom. Then e returned and sat next to me again.*
J: Zach-
*He couldnt day anything. I'm this situation I'd be hard knowing what to say. Instead he pulled into a hug again and I ended up crying on his bare chest*
J: I didn't tell the others just so you know.........But don't do this Zach.......If there's anything that's going through your mind then you tell me. I don't want to lose you.......I don't want to see you hurt. I love you........
Jack's POV
*As I said those last words I felt something different.......(Hehehe)*
Z: ...........I love you too..........
*Its so weird.......The way that we both said I love you definitely didn't feel like the way we normally say it......It felt different........It felt like the I love you that you would say to the person you were dating or something, but I'm dating Gabbie...........*
*Oh my god what is this?*
*After some time I noticed that Zach actually fell asleep on my chest. I didn't want to disturb him, not now. So instead I layed him down on my bed and layed next to him.*
*As he slept I couldn't elk but yard at his scars.*
*What could've possibly made him want to do this!?*
*I turned off the lights but layed awake unable to sleep. I kept thinking about what we said until I finally fell asleep*
"I love you".................
-
-
- Hey so it's currently 12:36 am here and I can't sleep. But anyways, what do you think so far? I'm starting to really enjoy this, hopefully you enjoy it too.
This also seems longer than usual, is it really? I'm actually asking though is this chapter longer than it usually is?