Chapter 17

Flashback to last night
No ones POV
🎶IF YOU WANT IT ALL LAY IT ON THE LINE! ITS THE ONLY LIFE YOU GOT SO YOU GOTTA LIVE IT BIGTIME!!🎶
The crowd was cheering and singing with Zach as he was singing. The boy did end up getting drunk again. However, the boys didn't notice. They thought he was just being silly. Until he started singing.
Someone had brought a karaoke machine to Jonah's party. And once Zach was pumped up with alcohol he definitely started to act like it.
He got the microphone and signaled his friend Harry to start whatever he was gonna sing.
The crowd cheered as he sung the song from the old boy band Big time rush. Some joining him.
Look at the video I put
🎶STEP IT UP, GET IN GEAR, GO FOR BROKE, MAKE IT CLEAR!!🎶
The crowd kept cheering for Zach.
It was clear that he was drunk. He had  cup in one hand and the microphone in the other. The way he was moving also made it seem that way. But no one thought nothing of it. Except for Jack.
Jack wasn't drunk, and neither was Corbyn or Daniel. They only had one can of beer and that was it.
Zach and Jonah were the ones who "let loose"
Although all the boys had more of an intolerance to alcohol than Zach, so they didn't act crazy like Zach anymore. If they got carried away then they did. But they always tried to be careful.
Once Zach finished singing everyone finished cheering and continued to enjoy the party. Zach stumbled a little off the stage and Jack made his way towards him.
J: Zach
Z: Hm?
J: You ok?
Z: Yeah yeah I'm fine
J: Zach you're drunk
Z: I'm fine
J: Zach
Z: Enough jack. It's called letting loose
Plus you're drunk too so fuck off
J: But
Z: Enough Jack, come with me
The boy shut Jack up and led his outside. He was leading him to Harry with a group of people. They were surrounding a table. Every once and a while cheering.
No one was able to hear cause of the music. No one was able to see them cause they were around the house. What were they doing? Playing beer pong of course.
Z: You guys started a game without me?
H: We're almost done. Jack, Zach, joining?
Z: I'm in
J: Umm
They boy was trying to decide if he should or shouldn't. He was already a little drunk and didn't want to get to the point that Zach was at. He didn't want Zach to get more drunk either.
But when he glanced at the boy he saw how much he wanted to play with him. He would do anything for him.
J: Fine, I'm in.
Z: Yessssss
Zach put his arm around Jack happy with this decision. Soon beginning a new game
H: Ok so it's Cole and I against you and Jack. Lets go
Just as they were about to start Harry interrupted to say something.
H: Oh, and fair warning. Not all the cups have beer in them. Some are more affective then others. So just hope you don't get one 😏
Jack started to get nervous of the game. Harry meant that some drinks were stronger then others. He only hoped that he wouldn't get one that was as affective as Harry made it sound.
The game started and Harry and Cole were the ones that were winning. Harry wasn't kidding about the drinks. Some cups had regular beer like bud light or Corona. Other drinks that had rum, liquor, vodka, tequila. Which unfortunately, were the ones that jack got. Zach was the one who get the less effective ones.
In the end Cole and Harry had won. Jack and Zach were only missing one cup. But everyone seemed to have fun, even jack. He was able to let loose and have fun with his best friend.
By the end that game jack was more drunk than he ever been in his life. Zach barely changed from when he started the game. Only now he was having so much fun.
Everyone who was with them when they did the game was now around the pool. Some swimming, talking, or acting like complete fools cause of how drunk they were.
Practically having another party outside.
H: Hey, Zach, can I talk to you for a minute?
Z: Sure
Harry barely gave Zach time to answer before pulling him away from Jack to the other side of the pool.
Z: What is it
H: You good?
Z: Yeah, besides the whole drunk thing
H: Well what about Jack😏? What's with you and Jack
Z: Absolutely nothing. We're just hanging out
H: Ok ok, whatever you say
Z: Fuck off
H: Ha, whatever
Zach went back over to Jack
J: What's up?
Z: Nothing, just wanted to ask me something
Jack nodded and continued to make stupid jokes with the boy.
By this time the small group of people who were with them when they were playing beer pong was now nearly half of the people that were inside. People either dancing or doing cannonball tricks.
-•-••-•-•-•-
It was past midnight and and the party was still going.
J: I think I'm gonna change now
Z: I'll come with you
The two boys headed upstairs to their room
They went into the room and Jack locked the door so no one would walk in.
Zach was taking his shirt off. When he went swimming he told jack to push his in as "a joke" so no one would think  anything of him swimming in his long sleeve shirt and only changed his pants to shorts and then said "it's one waste to get a good pair of pants  and my shoes wet, it's not gonna be the same with my" Everyone went along with it cause of how drunk he was.
When Jack went over to Zach he stumbled into his arms.
They both laughed cause of how drunk they were.
"You clutch"
Jack said as he looked down to see smiling Zach looking back up at him

Zach stood completely up with his arms still around the older boy inches away from his face. Both of them smiling and happy to be with each other.
SO THIS PART GETS A LITTLE DIRTY. THERES NO SMUT. BUTS ITS STILL A LITTLE DIRTY

They both leaned in so their faces were no longer inches away from each other.

The two had kissed

Something Zach and jack had dreamed for

Zach's hands tangled into Jack's hair. And Jack's hands around Zach's body.

They both pulled slightly pulled away from each other, once again inches away from each other.

But they didn't care

They kissed again. This time........more roughly.

Jack quickly led the younger boy over to his bed and laid him down not breaking their kiss.

They both seemed to forget that they were still a little wet from the pool

Jack was on top of  Zach soon starting to kiss his chest leaving a hickey on it.

He stopped kissing him and looked down at him.

J: I'm gonna make you feel so sore

They started to kiss again.

And soon, it led to something more

God this was part was so weird to write. Sorry if you wanted smut, but rn I'm not writing that. There has been some people here and there who ask for it, which is why I wrote this part like it.
I'll leave it up to guys then.
If you want smut, tell me.
I'll CONSIDER writing something a little bit more like that depending on the amount of people that ask.
This still feels weird though
I NEED HOLY WATER

DANIEL CUM HELP ME