Chapter 5

*I kept quiet as Harry was driving. I felt pretty awkard and I could tell that he knew, he always knew how I felt. He could always tell how I was feeling and he always wanted to know why whether he was happy or upset. He just really cared.

*We ended up going to this park that no one went to anymore. I honestly dont know why people stopped coming here. It was really safe here and looked beautiful in the day and in the night. We did have to park somewhere else though so people wouldn't think we trespassed. Harry and I sat in some swings that were there*
H: Tell me
*I signed. It was time to tell him everything*
Z: Harry........I'm gay.........
H: Zach............
-Zach had his face in his hands, he signed again and looked over at Harry-
Z: I need you to help me...........There are so many that things that have been bothering me............Im worried and.......I don't know what to do.......
*At this point I was crying. I couldn't help it. It felt awful thinking no one could except you for who you are. It felt awful to think that others would think different of you. I was worried that my friends would hate me, that they would kick me out of the band. Would my parents even except me? Would the fans except me? It was all so much*
-Harry went over and put his arms around the younger boy-
H: It's ok, I'm here for you. But you need to tell me everything, and I mean everything before you're better. Ik what it's like Zach. But I got through it, and so will you you.
*I looked up at him and hugged him back.*
H: Thanks Harry
*There was a long silence between us until we let go*
H: Ok then, tell me
*So I did, I told him everything there was to know. The whole Jachary thing with our fans, how I felt during the last week of tour with Gabbie, Jack, the emotions that I felt, the pain I went through, the awful things that I thought when I was thinking I was gay, and the awful things I DID to when I knew I was gay......everything........*
*That last one really made Harry frightened though. I didn't even tell him what I did, but I didn't need to tell him. He already knew what happened........*
-
-
- So is it good? Yes? No? Vote on it if you like it, and follow my insta's @extra.whydontwe and @_live_love_wdw_