Chapter 4

Jack and I had woke up at the same time just as we were about to the land. I was so happy to back home. We got off the plane and went to get our luggage. I was the first to get mine and then waited for the others. Jack had gotten next and stood next to me*
J: Zach I ne-
???: Zach!!!
*Just as I turned around someone had pulled me into a hug. Once he let go I finally figured out who it was*
Me: Harry!?
H: I wanted to surprise you!
*I gave him another hug*
Me: You have no idea how much I missed you!
H: Me too
Me: But uhhhh.....
*I leaned my head into his ear*
Me: I really need to tell you something, I really need you to help me. Plz don't tell anyone about this.....
*I leaned back and he nodded his head with a serious look.*
J: But Zach I ne-
Jo: We got our luggage, lets go
*Jack was cut off again and that's when the others noticed Harry*
C: Harry!
*He went to give him a hug and afterwards so did Daniel and Jonah*
D: What are you doing here?
H: I wanted to surprised this little guy right here
     *He pulled me over with his hand around my shoulder. He was still holding me like that as he and the boys were talking , except Jack. When I looked over at him he seemed annoyed and upset*
Jo: Well it's really nice to see you again Harry, but we have to go
H: Wait, before you go is it ok if Zach comes and hangs out with me a little?
Jo: Yeah sure, if it's ok with him
*They looked over at me and I nodded yes*
Jo: Ok then, we'll take your luggage back.
Me: Thanks
H: Ok, lets 
     *As we left the airport I kept glancing at Jack, this time he seemed a little depressed. Even we headed in the opposite direction I could still see he seemed a bit sad or something, but why? He couldn't just be like this cause he wasn't able to tell me what he was going to. Why would he even bother talking me....*
-
-Do you guys like this story?