Chapter 6

The bold things will be third person just so you know

*Harry leaned closer to me and grabbed my arm. I looked away as he did. He pulled up my sleeve, revealing 3 scars.........He took my other arm and revealed 5 more. Those more recent than the others.*
*He looked at them for a while till I got up and walked a couple feet away until I sat down on the grass looking at the sky as the sun was about to set*
Me: I'm sorry............I was scared.........The day I thought I was gay was the day I did it. I did it as a punishment........I thought I would go to hell for being gay..........I was afraid that no one would except me, so I cut myself, so I could be reminded not to think of myself as that way.........And when I was coming to a conclusion that I was gay I did it again............*
Harry went over and sat next to Zach
H: Zach, let me tell you somethings. 1st of all you should know that you aren't going to hell. God made us the way we are, he was the one who made us this way. He wouldn't send us to hell. Secondly, what you're doing is wrong. If you keep doing this it's gonna get out hand, and I don't anything worse to happen. And lastly, your parents or your friends wouldn't like this. If they what you were doing they wouldn't be happy. Your parents care about you Zach, your friends care about you.......I care about you.........And none of us want to see you like this...........
*I looked over at him and saw hurt in his eyes*
Me: I'm sry........
H: Plz don't do it again........
*I nodded*
H: Good
*He pulled me over and I ended up sitting on his lap with his hands wrapped around me. He leaned into my ear*
H: Cause I don't want to see you hurt again.
*I didn't know what was happening, but in a way I actually liked it. And what happened next was something that I wasn't going to forget........I leaned in, and so did he. When our lips had connected it was the best thing ever. It felt right to do this, but it also felt wrong. I couldn't help but think of Jack.......
-
-
- Plot twist!!!!! I wasn't planning to do this but I needed some type of drama. Hoped you liked this. Let me know what you think