Chapter 32

I'm still trying to figure out on how to write the story, you know like the 1st person and 3rd person type of thing. So yeah I'm sorry about that.

Zach was the first one that woke up. When he opened his eyes he was was happy to see that he woke up by Jack's side. He didn't even think of what Jack had done, he was trying to stay positive for once.

Regardless , no matter what Jack would do or what Zach would say, it would never stop him from loving Jack. Even though Jack would make mistakes and hurt him, Zach knew that he was still the same Jack and that he'd forever have a place in his heart.

He looked out the window and realized that they made it to Baltimore. It was quite beautiful too, especially during the night. There was nothing better than just looking out at one of the most beautiful views you were ever gonna get, but of course Zach was used to it by the amount of traveling he did. However it never stopped to amaze him.

He laid his head back down on Jack's chest and the flight attendant made an announcement that seemed to have waken up everyone who was sleeping.

"Attention everyone please be ready, we shall be landing very soon"

(A/N- Idk know what flight attendants say so don't attack me)

He felt squirming and looked up to see jack looking down at him.

"We're here", Zach said as he got off Jack. Jack nodded and leaned over to Zach, only to stare out the window. He smiled, excited by who knows what and laid his head on Zach's shoulder.

They landed and the boys had gotten off last. Everyone quickly got their luggage and their bags then had either taken the van, or an Uber to their hotel. They quickly organized their stuff so they could explore.

Even though they traveled a lot, they didn't always have time to see many things due to the fact that as soon as they got there they needed to get situated and rehearse. Then came the show, then they had to pack and leave. So every chance they had to do anything other than what they did almost everyday, they took it.

It was a little bit past 9:30pm, they had time.

"So what now?", Jonah asked as he sat down in a recliner

"First of all, we need food", said Corbyn

"You literally ate every hour we were on the plane-", said Daniel

"Well I'm hungry again😤"

Everyone laughed except for Jack and Zach, who seemed to be lost in thought. Zach was staring at the screen of his phone, nothing on his mind. While jack was staring at Zach, wondering how he was feeling.

"So how about we go eat-"

"We knowww Corbyn", whined Daniel

"How about we go and eat, maybe walk around and enjoy the scenery, then just come back and sleep"

"Yeah then we can do stuff tomorrow"

"Sounds good"

"Everyone get ready"

At that moment Jack and Zach both looked at everyone going to their rooms. Even though they weren't paying attention they knew what to do, so they went to their room to change.