Chapter 14

Zach's POV
*We finished eating and left. It was a bit past seven and the sun was starting to rise. I had no idea where we were going. Where could we be going?* It was like 7:06*
*I decided to just ignore the drive and go on my phone. I soon as I opened it I saw 4 unread messages from Jonah*
Jonah✌🏼:
Zach?
Where are you?
And where's jack?
You guys ok?
Me:
Don't worry, jack and I are with each other. We just went out for a bit
Jonah✌🏼:
Ok, have fun✌🏼
Bye
Me:
Bye ✌🏼
Me: Jonah knows now
J: Ok
*I put my headphones on and close my eyes, and soon I'm just in some other place and time (Hehehe, bringing Jonah's old songs back)*
18 minutes later
*As I feel the car slow down I take my headphone off and open my eyes and get surprised to see I'm on top of a hill.*
J: Come on
*I follow Jack out of the car to the edge of the hill in amazement*

Imagine it looks something like thatJ: It's beautiful right?Me: So beautifulJ: Yeah, I like to come up here sometimes to just clear my mind and enjoy myself

J: It's beautiful right?
Me: So beautiful
J: Yeah, I like to come up here sometimes to just clear my mind and enjoy myself. It just so peaceful, I thought you'd like it......
Me: I love it, thanks for bringing me here
*I sit next to him on the ground and he puts his head on my shoulder*
J: Of course
*God I love him*
Jack's POV
*I lay my head on his shoulder and stay like this for a while. We go on our phones still in the same position. Soon we end up talking and we learn things that we didn't know about each other. Before you know it, it's almost 8 and the sun was up*
Z: Do you think we should go back?
Me: Do you WANT to go back?
Z: No, I love the fact that we're here together, but I'll l leave it up to you.
Me: Let's go home, I have something better we can do
Z: And what's that?
Me: Fortnite😂
Z: Lets go then😂
Me: Lets take a picture before we go though
*I pull him back down and close to me*

Me: Let's go home, I have something better we can doZ: And what's that?Me: Fortnite😂Z: Lets go then😂Me: Lets take a picture before we go though*I pull him back down and close to me*

(I couldn't find a good picture to fit with this so I just made one. It's crappy though😕)
jackaverymusic Fun times with @imzachherron
*We took the picture and then we started to leave. This time as I looked over at Zach I saw he was happy. I was happy too*
-
-
- The day after I did the last chapter it was over 600 reads. Words can't describe how I felt. Thank you guys so much!! And so sry I took so long to update♥️