Chapter 18

Jack's POV
*I woke up with an awful headache.*
*This is what happens when you drink to much*
*As it went away I sat up in my bed*
Me: Oh my god oh my god oh my god
*My memory started to come back from last night*
*What did I do!?*
*How!? How did this happen!?!?*
*No matter how drunk I was Ik we'll not to do something like this.*
*I care about Gabbie so much.*
*Right?*
*Being drunk would not make me do this.*
*Then to make this weirder, it was with Zach........*
*Zach*
*He was cuddled into me*
*Cute*
*Oh my god what's wrong with me?*
*Ugghhh*
*Ik that this wrong, but when I'm with him it doesn't feel that way.......*
*He turned around so we had a small space between us*
*I felt so awful rn*
*I cheated on Gabbie.*
*And I did this to Zach*
*I was his....first.......me....*
J: I'm sorry
*I started to cry a little feeling awful and confused.*
*I got up and paced around the room before going into the bathroom realizing that I was still...naked.....*
* I looked at myself in the mirror wondering what the hell was going on with me*
*Then I threw up*
*I sat down my the toilet throwing up still thinking about last night.*
*I was but still remembered everything that happened. Everything I did.......what I said before..that happened.......*
*I stopped throwing but still wasn't ok*
*I sat against the bathroom door trying to put things together*
*I feel different then how I felt before....about Zach....about Gabbie.....*
*It was strange*
*Thinking about Zach made me happier then thinking of Gabbie. Everything was better with zach*
*Even last night.....*
*It was wrong....but felt right.........*
*I put my head in my hands trying to think about this whole situation*
*My heart raced as I thought of something.*
*Something so scary I could have had a panic attack*
*Am I gay?*
*Nononononono*
*I can't be*
*Im attracted to Gabbie*
*More like was attracted to Gabbie.....*
*Then you're bisexual*
*Am I?*
*The thought kept coming in my mind*
*It was the only thing that made sense to me. It was really scary, but it seemed so logical*
*Could I really be bisexual?*
*Could I really be.....gay?.......*
Jo: Jack?-Jack are you in there?
Me: Yeah
Jo: You know where Zach went?
*I stood up and opened the door*
Me: What?
Jo: Zach. A while ago when I woke up I was walking downstairs and I saw Zach- What's that?
*He put a confused look on his face pointing to my chest*
Me: What?
*I looked down and saw nothing*
Jo: Look at the mirror
*I turned and I saw what he was referring to*
*Shit shit shit*
Me: It's just a small rash, nothing to worry about
*Thank god I acted fast. How did I not notice this?*
Jo: Ok........- But anywayssss, I saw Zach dash out the house. I texted him and called but he didn't answer. I tried calling from Corbyn and Daniel's phone too, but he didn't answer in their phones either. Would you know where he is?
Me: Not really no, but I'll go look for him. You guys stay here in case he comes back.
Jo: We can come with
Me: No, I need to be the one who finds him
*Jonah moved out of the way and I got out the bathroom going over to my dresser.*
Jo: Soooo, why is it messy?
Me: What do you mean
Jo: The clothes.
Me: It's not a lot
Jo: But it annoys you
Me: Rn that doesn't even matter.
*I pulled my jeans up and put a hoodie without a shirt on and got my keys*
Me: If he comes back call me
*Jonah nodded and I went to my car*
Meanwhile
Zach's POV
*Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck*
*Ive been saying this for about 40 minutes now*
*I woke up and my head was hurting. Obviously because I drank too much. Then I realized I was naked and in Jack' s bed.*
*Then I remembered why*
*I had quickly gotten out of his bed and threw on some clothes. Besides the shirt, I just put a hoodie on....not realizing it was Jack's*
*I went out the quickly and quietly trying not to wake anyone up hoping I wasn't gonna see Jack.*
*I dashed out the house and came back to the park. There's a forest around it, and when you get deep into it there's a big space that's also like the edge of a cliff. If you go to the the another forest down below. But with a beautiful view of the beach and the buildings and houses down below*
......
*But what the fuck happened?*
*I don't really know*
*Dont get me wrong, it's was......nice? Idek. I love Jack, I care about him so much. One of the reasons why I kind of liked it..........*
*But*
*I couldn't stop thinking about what he did. I was wrong cause he's dating Gabbie, but it was nice....nice for me....And I couldn't stop wondering if it was something he'd wanted to do, or just a mistake because of how drunk he was. And as much as I'd like to ask about it, I don't want to. You can't just bring something like that up*
*He was REALLY REALLY drunk, but drunk to do what we did? Or drunk to have an EXCUSE for it? Idk......*
*He was my first too........*
*I didn't mind that he was. I liked it, and like he said, I was sore. I AM sore. The thing that made it seem so awful is that he probably just did cause he was. A stupid mistake, but to me.....it was everything*
*I laid down on the grass looking at the screen of my phone getting calls and messages from the guys, but I ignored them. Till I Jack started to contact me. I saw his name on my screen and my heart raced.*
*Each time I saw his name on my screen my heart raced. I kept thinking of him. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to be him so badly*
I know what that's like😭⤴️
*I unlocked my phone and went to my voicemail*
💕✌🏼J- "Hey zach.....Ik I'm probably the last person that you'd want to talk to rn, but I think that it's what we should be doing......As weird and uncomfortable as it may be we need to talk about what happened, we can't avoid it for the rest of our lives.............
*He's right, we do need to talk. But how are we suppose to do that? "I'm sorry that we had sex?" That be a great way to start THAT conversation*
*I put my phone down in the grass and looked up in the sky. I put my hand up reaching out for it wondering what I'd say to jack when I saw him.*
J: Zach
-
-
-
-Plz vote on this chapter🙏🏼♥️
-This has been a crazy week. This story is nearly at 2k reads! This whole week a lot of people have been reading and let me just say thank you!!!!♥️ It means the world to me. Also.......there's another book!!

It's one of those stories when you're the character in the book and stuff

It's one of those stories when you're the character in the book and stuff. Jonah and jack are the love interest or whatever you call them in the book. I've been writing it on one of my instagrams so if you end up reading it and want to know what happens next, look for it on my instagram
-Love you guys♥️