cuatro

Michael★☆

"mikey, we have about 40 campers that signed up this year. with that new city girl we have about 15 employees."

I nodded. the first day was tomorrow and that piper girl is suppose to be here today. i usually would be thankful for new employees, it means less work for me. although, this was a different case.

she would probably be accustomed to the city life. i can see it now, she's probably dressed in some fancy clothes with her gucci bag. she'd be clueless.

i can't help to feel a bit of envy and anger. she was living in such a relevant place. a place that I dream about going to, but wants to come here.

we were all siting in the main dining hall. this is where my parents held the important staff meetings. it was usually my dad that rambled on and my mom that said the occasional word or two.

luke, ashton, and calum sat next to me. i still find it surprising that my friends had agreed to work here with little pay. without them, I would die from boredom.

"looks like Beyoncé's here guys." calum joked.

I turned my head and looked out of the huge window towards the entrance/ drop off area. there was a huge black cadillac.

"let's not be rude! c'mon boys lets say hello and introduce ourselves." my mother was being a little too cheery as usual.

i groaned. the last thing I wanted to do was see this girl.

the whole crew had made our way outside. there she was, her blonde hair was similar to luke's. she was wearing a skirt and i almost laughed. who where's a skirt to a camp?

my parents introduced themselves, then it was the other staff members, and before I knew it, it was our turn.

"I'm ashton."

"calum."

"luke."

I almost rolled my eyes at her.

"michael."

she nodded in response and shook our hands.

"I'm piper, nice to meet you all."

there were mumbles of "you too" and I just stayed quiet.

"okay, boys will you please show piper where she'll be staying? maybe later on you can give her a tour as well."

my mom turned to the girl.

"thank you for coming, we need all the help we can find."

"come on!" an overly excited ashton took her hand.

I followed the three other boys towards the bunks and I knew this was going to be a long day.