ocho

Michael★☆

I had gotten back to my cabin, which I shared with calum, at around 2 in the morning.

piper didn't seem that bad after all. I guess I did judge a book by its cover and that I wished I was in her place.

friends. I can see piper and I being friends. I explained everything to her, and she explained everything to me. we had gotten off to a bad start and hopefully now we can start over.

when I opened the wooden door I immediately heard a body shuffle. that body was calum.

"hey, where have you been?" he sat up.

"just went to think."

"for four hours?" he asked, clearly not convinced.

"I had a lot on my mind."

"yeah, okay."

"I did."

"look mikey, we've been friends since third grade. you can tell me anything and you know that."

I sat down on my bunk now.

"i was with piper okay."

"piper? as in the rich girl that you hate?"

I nodded.

"I think you should just leave the poor girl alone. she didn't do anything to you so why do you keep picking on her? she's actually very nic-" before he could ramble on, I cut him off.

"were all good now."

"what?" his thick eyebrows knitted together.

"we talked it all out. I apologized blah blah blah. now, can we go to sleep because I'm exhausted."

I blocked out whatever he had mumbled in response and closed my eyes.

Piper★☆

I almost army crawled into my cabin. it was at least 2am and the last thing I wanted to do was wake up cassidy.

before I could stop it, the wooden door of the cabin slamed shut. this is it, I'm dead.

"what the fuck?"

"sorry sorry sorry!" I sounded like a scared chihuahua.

"why the hell were you outside so long? are you apart of some cult? I don't need this in my life. you know what, I don't even wanna know. just go to sleep pepper."

before I could respond, she turned around with her body facing the wall.

well that was easier than I thought.

//

you know in all those camp movies you see the campers hear the trumpet when they wake up? well that's not exactly how it works.

instead, I had a piercing scream be my alarm. I shot out of bed and saw a very angry cassidy looking in the mirror. something was different, and by that I mean her hair.

"I'm going to fucking kill them!"

her curly mess was now matted together with a sticky substance.

"do you see this?"

I just nodded.

"those little shits. I bet you it was fucking calum. how the hell did they even get in here?"

"who?"

"Santa Clause! the boys you idiot!"

"why would the-" Before I could finish my question she angrily interrupted me.

"you know what were going to get them back. put on your war paint pepper because were going to bomb their asses!"

if only I knew what I had gotten myself into.

[a.n]-

WOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME HI

I SAW 5SOS TWICE OVER THE SUMMER AND NOW SCHOOL STARTED IM SAD

anyway y'all think michael and piper are perfect haha no.

ILL TRY UPDATING MORE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY OK ILY