siete

Michael★☆

my parents had always said to be nice to everyone, especially strangers because you don't know their current personal situation. i wanted to try and be nice to piper since i would have to deal with her for the next two months, but i just couldn't.

i don't know if it was her positive, yet sassy, attitude she had or if it was jealousy but it was impossible. so when she had come up with a comeback towards me at the campfire that night i was fuming. who does she think she is?

i'm assuming ashton already has a crush on her. he looks at her as if shes the most precious thing in the world and i think its disgusting. before ashton could attempt to fight me, i had gotten up from my seat and walked as far away from them as possible to my place.

my place was a treehouse in the middle of the forest. sounds exciting, i know but its the best location to think everything out. my father had built this treehouse when he had first bought the campground, i was happiest 11 year old boy in the state. over the years i would stop using it to play in and instead use it for a more serious matter. only my parents knew about it as surprising as it sounds. i couldnt tell the other boys when they could come and bother me all the time.

i heard my sneakers step on dead branch after branch until finally i saw the huge wooden estate. just as i was about to climb up, i heard a noise behind me. thats when i saw the city girl looking frightened out of her mind.

Piper★☆

where is this boy going?

I figured if I followed him he would probably be going to back to his cabin. instead, he decided to go in the middle of the woods at night time.

every five seconds I would look behind me, making sure some man with a chainsaw wasn't following me. this was a place where a horror film could take place.

with every step I made I tried as hard as possible to be quiet. I didn't want michael to know that I was following him just yet.

apparently that had failed as I saw his lilac head turn towards me. it was probably the most awkward moment of my life. I could only imagine what he was thinking, "this crazy girl decided to follow me all the way in the woods. what a stalker."

he had started to climb down from the old and torn apart treehouse. once he had both feet back on the ground he inched towards me.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" his green irises stared right into me. in that moment, michael clifford actually looked attractive. never thought I would say that.

"I wanted to talk to you."

there goes his famous eye roll.

"so you had to follow me like some crazy celebrity stalker? you just couldn't get enough of me."

"no, you thought. I just wanted to see why the hell you've been so rude to me this whole time. please explain what I ever did to you. I would really love to know."

I crossed my arms and waited. waited to see if he would actually tell me a reason and not some bullshit sarcastic answer.

a loud sigh escaped his lips. he looked like he was clueless.

"as much as I hate saying this, why don't you come up with me and i'll- i'll explain. explain everything."

so here I am, sitting in a rundown treehouse with the boy I hat- hated. I find it funny how this is only my first night here. it feels like I've been here for a week.

I had learned a lot about michael.

he likes to be called mikey, he loves video games, pizza, panda express, and just any food in general.

he likes to dye his hair a lot, which wasn't that hard to notice. he plays guitar, which I found very interesting. hes been friends with luke, ashton, and calum for a long time. he listens to punk rock music.

i also noticed the little things about him. he has a somewhat of a crooked smile. his earrings are little hoops that shake when he moves. he has two finger tattoos, which are awesome in my opinion.

when i first got into the treehouse the atmosphere was very awkward. we had sat with our legs crossed and had a decent amount of space away from each other.

he had said he always dreamed about living in the city, and that's when it hit me. I had done nothing wrong personally, but it was because of where I came from. he envied me.

I couldn't exactly understand why he wouldn't want to live upstate. it's beautiful out here. then again, were two completely different people.

I had explained why I hated the city to him, and he actually listened.

maybe now he wouldn't see that im just a rich annoying city girl. that I'm actually a good person.

there was a constant sound of owls and the wind blowing on this cool summer night.

we talked and talked for hours. it was weird, how this boy was a complete stranger 24 hours ago. I told him how I felt about my father and he agreed that I made the right decision to leave. I should be more independent.

it's like we put the world away and got disconnected. I could honestly see myself doing this more with him. I could see him and me being friends.

and this is how it all started.