nueve

Piper★☆

before I knew it, I had found myself in a full on prank war with the other boys. I was scared. you don't fuck with boys and their pranks, especially four of them.

apparently cassidy had taken the last string cheese and the last pop tart in the dining hall. this was seen as a double threat to them. another thing I learned, do not mess with their food.

after I had been dragged out of our cabin with a raging cassidy this morning, she bumped into ashton. i had to hold her back from practically tearing him to shreds.

"do you see this?!" she shouted while pointing to her destroyed hair.

he giggled. giggled.

"it's not funny! you asshole, or should I call you asston. did you do this? I swear irwin im not the one to fuck with when it comes to pranks."

at this point she was almost growling at the boy. poor ashton.

"it was actually luke's idea, but calum physically poured the honey on you. I'm not the one to blame assidy."

I almost laughed at the nickname he gave right back to her.

"when I find them they are dead!"

she pulled my arm quickly towards the dinning hall.

as we entered the tall wooden building, the 3 other boys sat eating breakfast. it looked like they all had a bowl of cereal in front of them. if only they knew what was about to come.

"BOYS!" they all jumped out of their seats and I almost died from laughter. they really were afraid of her.

"you want to start a prank war huh? except this year it'll actually work because I have peruvian puff pepper to help me. y'all better watch your backs!"

im now not just a pepper, im a peruvian puff one. amazing.

cassidy continued her rant to the boys who wanted to leave more than anything. finally, as a conclusion she poured calum's Cheerios and luke's fruit loops over their heads before they could escape.

"oh and don't think I won't prank you mikey just because we're cousins. I'm starting with tweedle dee and tweedle dum who I've been told planned this mess."

I've realized she has a liking for creating nicknames.

as calum and luke went to clean themselves up, so did cassidy. this left michael and I alone.

"hello pepper."

"shut up."

i rolled my eyes, being called a vegtable isn't exactly one of my life goals. he got up from his seat and threw out the remainder of his cereal.

"so cassidy saw the prank huh?"

"no, she just freaked out for no reason." the scarcasm in my voice was evident.

"well, I'm assuming a prank war is starting and we take this pretty seriously. hopefully you'll watch your back."

I almost laughed at how serious he was taking this. I would love to know what goes through boys minds everyday.

"okay prank master whatever you say."

"that's prank president to you."

"sorry, mr. prank president."

as we were about to leave the cabin together, we were interrupted.

"hey mike! come on we gotta go!" calum basically screamed.

michael turned around to me and whispered something in my ear that I comprehended later on.

"meet me at the treehouse tonight. midnight."

[a.n]

THIS IS SO BAD WHAT AM i

I'm sorry this is just filler but the actual prank shit will happen next chapter

oh nd michael and piper are so cute pls

nd thnx for 100 reads its little but if ur reading this u rock

ps: i imagine cassidy to look like lorde idk its her hair nd stuff so