cinco

Piper★☆

the four hour car ride had quickly gone by and before I knew it, I saw the sign.

Clifford's Camp

during the ride I was amazed. tons of beautiful trees and mountains had been exposed to my eyes for the first time.

as timothy pulled down the long pebble road surrounded by wilderness, i took it all in. i was no longer in the city, I was out finally. my feelings were undescrible.

I saw a huge cabin building followed by others close by.

"here we are ms. anderson."

"thank you!"

I quickly stepped out of the SUV and timothy had gotten my bags. I gave him a hug out of curtsy and said goodbye. that's when I realized a whole group of people had appeared.

from what I had assumed to be the clifford's had introduced themselves first. then it was other staff members, which I made a mental note to remember the names of later.

finally, it was the last four boys. i had to admit that they were all cute.

"ashton." the crazy curly haired bandana wearing one smiled widely.

"calum." A boy that seemed to have asain features and sharp cheekbones reached his hand out to me.

"luke." the blonde with a lip piercing and blue piercing eyes shook my hand as well.

and then I saw the rudest boy to ever exist on this planet.

"michael."

he had green hair and green eyes that stared right through me. he looked like he would be anywhere else than meeting me at the moment.

you might say, you just met him how can he be rude? well nice people don't give you death glares and stares.

as the day went on, my thought had been confirmed.

ashton toured me around and boy, was I excited. I learned I would be bunking with michaels cousin, cassidy. after seeing all of the cabins, supply sheds, and a brief look at the lake and the woods we decided to eat.

going back to the main dining hall was awkward. the four other boys were in silence. I didn't dare to look near michael because I knew he would roll his eyes.

I didn't even know this boy and he hates me. how can you hate a stranger for no apparent reason?

i want this summer to be extraordinary. I don't need him constantly making me feel out of place and ruining it.

after eating a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, I watched the boys devour the remaining food.

then I realized that I made it my main goal to find out what's up with michael.

-

[a.n]

OKAY SO I TRIED STALKING 5SOS IN NYC TODAY AND IT FAILED

WE WENT TO DIFFERENT RUMORED HOTELS AND WAITED BUT THEY LANDED UP BEING THE WRONG ONES.

THEN WE GAVE UP BECAUSE WE COULDNT FIND THE REAL ONE AND TOOK A TRAIN HOME.

AND BAM I FOUND OUT ON THE WAY HOME THE HOTEL WAS A BLOCK AWAY FROM WHERE WE WERE. KILL ME.

anyway I'm gonna go cry this is short but oh well bye IM TRASH :(