dos

Piper★☆

i knocked on the vast glass doors. my stomach felt like it was going to explode. no, its not that i had aten too much but the anxiousness had taken over. i had told myself i wouldn't get nervous various times. in reality here i am about to throw up.

"who is it?"

"Piper."

i then heard a permission to come in. there he was, sitting on a huge expensive chair. he had a smile on his face excited to see his "little princess."

"whats up kid? never thought id expect you to be here. must be important."

he was right, i hated coming to his office. its bad enough i live in a huge skyscraper myself so its horrible to come to another. sure they're huge and may seem spectacular to some but way too cluttered. too many people in the same building.

my shaking hands handed him the note i had written explaining it all. I would be stuttering if i were to just say it from my head.

to sum it up, i said i wanted to get out of here, explained the job, and how long i would be there. i may be lying on the last part considering i never want to come back, but he doesnt need to know.

after what had seemed like eternity he had looked up. based on his facial expression i couldnt tell what he was thinking.

"it sounds okay. i have no clue why you want to leave here for 2 months but at least you'll be learning job expierence. you can go."

I had the uttermost shocked face. he had said yes.

I was finally getting out of here.

Michael★☆

"hey mikey! guess what we got an employee! holy shit."

luke had stumbled into the cabin.

I've known luke for forever now. the blondie and I had hated each other for a good whole year. then we had bonded over bands and had become extremely close. it's weird.

he must be joking? who would apply to work at this shit hole.

"very funny asshole. next joke please."

"I'm not joking. look at this application that came in the mail! this girl from the city wants to come here."

the city? I refuse to believe someone would actually leave nyc to come here.

but once I looked at the paper, I was mistaken.

Piper. 17. NYC.