seis

Piper★☆

i always wondered what it was like to have a roommate. I imagined the both of us watching movies together and talking about the latest gossip. I was wrong.

cassidy clifford was similar to her cousin. way too similar in my opinion.

as soon as I walked inside the cabin I would be living in for the next two months, I saw her. she had crazy curly hair that seemed to be untamable. her dark black eye make up looked like something you wear on Halloween. she looked my way and what a shocker, note the scarcasm, she rolled her eyes.

"who are you and what are you doing in my cabin?" She sat up with the angriest face.

"I'm piper, the new employee. I was told I was bunking with you." I answered in the nicest way possible.

"listen pepper, I always get this place to myself. I don't care if you're the new employee. get. out."

pepper. that's a new one, apparently I'm a vegetable now. why does she think she can be so rude to me just because she's wearing all black? she's not punk rock she can't do what she wants. [A.n- I HAD TO SORRY]

I didn't want to be rude and have another person hate me but I wanted to stand up to her. never in my life did I see myself as a pushover and I didn't want to start either.

"I'm sorry, but apparently all the other bunks are taken. I won't bother you I promise. I'll probably just sleep here and that's it." I said in the most confident voice, hoping she wouldn't get out a random knife and stab me right there.

I heard a groan and she just layed back down, her back facing me.

"fine. you can stay here but I swear if you bother me you'll regret it."

I quickly put down my bags on the other vacant bed and scurried out of the room.

//

I never was a big fan of hamburgers or hot dogs. the ones in the city disgusted me for some reason. although, that was before I tried mr. clifford's.

after we all had ate dinner at the dining hall, we went out towards the campfire. all of the adults had stayed inside so it was just the four boys and I. ashton patted a spot on the long log right next to him and I sat down.

I had to admit that ashton was attractive. his hair was in a red bandana at the moment. his hazel eyes seemed so pretty. his smile was huge, one of those that instantly make you smile too. his laugh was contagious.

before I realized it, I was daydreaming about ashton. what is wrong with me? I just met this boy.

"so, piper how about you introduce yourself?" damn you calum.

"well I'm 17. I'm from the city, which I hate. I've lived there all my life so this was my chance to get away from there."

I heared a scoff from the one and only douche bag himself.

"oh what? was the amount of gucci bags you have getting too much to handle?" the devil said himself.

"mikey just shut the fuck up." ashton was the first to speak up.

"it's funny because I don't even own a gucci bag, but thanks for the concern." I put on a huge fake smile, hoping he would get the hint.

I swear I think this kid is going to have his eyes fall out of their sockets if he keeps rolling them.

"I highly doubt that."

"would you like to check my room and look?"

"no because that would actually take up effort, in which I would never spend on you."

"I'm so offended!" I put my hands up acting like I was hurt.

"okay guys, how about we call this a night?" luke offered.

"whatever." the green haired weirdo walked away from the rest of us.

I should've just went back to my cabin and went to sleep.

could've. would've. should've.

instead, I found myself getting up and following the troll.

I was going to find out tonight.