chapter three: are you for real?

it's lunch time the next thing in the morning when jungkook had awoken from his deep slumber. he felt so weak and at the same time his body felt heavy, probably because of jetlag, he thought.

he stayed at jimin's pent since it was to dark and it was a long night for him already so he decided to do a stop over and get himself some good sleep.

jimin never doubted twisting the guest's room's doorknob and rolled jungkook off the bed.

"jungkook, wake up. don't sleep on me or I'll else I'm gonns kick you out and have you to pay for you stay here." knowing jungkook, he'll get up in no time and he wss entirely right.

jungkook with his hooded and sleepy eyes, he sat up directly and flashed a smile to the elder, he smacked him at the back of his neck.

"get up, the food's waiting. come down in two minutes or I'm really gonna kick you out." jimin said without a warning and left the guest room without a trance.

the dine on the the table was fun, they both shared stories they both missed with each ogher. the catching up was good enough.

"have you told the others you already came back?" jimin took a full of his water.

"not yet, I'll tell them later."

"why did you came back? you need not to leave any word behind." jungkook's breathing got heavy. he sighed.

"i-I came back for good, for business. yes. for business." he said and the elder looked at him unbelievably. stopping the apples he was cutting. jungkook took a slice snd shoved it to his mouth.

"business? or your little summer crush?" jungkook smiled. he admits, he really came back in case he would meet her again.

"both?" he said and jimin laughed.

"but honestly, are you for real? you said you haven't seen each other for like ten years? and on that span you still try to make time and find her? you're unbelievable."  his hyung once again, exaggerated.

jungkook took a photo in his wallet and he observed it. "i just don't lose hope that easily, hyung. I still hope I can see her one day and she'll remember me."

jimin frowned. he cannot see any hint of joke around his aura so he went to him and gave him a pat on his shoulder. "you know I will always support you, no matter what sjit you're going through."

"stop it, jimin. you're making me cringe." he said but he admits he likes it whenever he acts so brotherly upon him.

"you're in korea, use your honorifics. anyway, have you caught her name?" jungkook was confused. "you know, your little thai crush."

"oh, she?" jimin nodded as to being curious and eager to know the answer since he was telling him everything about her yet he doesn't know even know her name.

"I don't know her name, but I know her nickname." their nicknames were written at the back of the photo he was holding,

"lisa."