chapter twenty: I wished

"we did our best, thank you! fighting! lisa departed the room and headed straight to where taehyung is as her team congratulated each and everyone of them.

"let's go, tae?" she peeked inside as he observed her brother fixing his essentials.

"give me a minute." lisa only nodded.

the two were free until the next two days, so they decided to hang a bit. ever since their attendance at met gala, they were seen together everytime and fans speculate a powerful collaboration between the influential siblings, that is modelling industry, we're talking.

"say, taehyung, i need fresh air." the car drive was normal, they both decided to leave Seoul for the next twenty-four hours and enjoy a breeze of fresh air.

"jeju?" he suggested.

"jeju it is." she sighed and adjusted her seat, leaning backwards for a better nap.

"sleep, noona. I'll wake you up when we stop at a cafe. I need caffeine." she hummed and he remained silent, he knows how exhausted and tired she is, being occupied for the past weeks and meeting her fans earlier made her ease a bit from her stressful events.

airport bound, the younger nudged his sleeping sister, shaking her non-stop until she would budge because taehyung knows she's a heavy sleeper.

"noona, we're bound to take off to jeju." he said softly, shaking her again and she rose up in no time.

"already? I thought we're getting caffeine?" she panicked.

"the airport lobby is a good catch, now come on." she seemed to loosen up at her sudden change of mood and obliged to move out of the car since taehyung already did.

taehyung tossed his car keys towards the valet and he swiftly got in and drove off. taking pretty cautions of course, he is still willing to keep his job.

they made a way inside, unnoticed, since their arrival wasn't called for. they walked twice their normal speed to avoid attention and perhaps csuse inconvenience, to their fortune, they peacefully reached the airport's private lobby.

a woman in a red uniform with a swirl tribal rainbow scarf entered, him and hair perfectly in place. she had her smiling face on, asking the high profiled personalities what would they like to have.

"caffeine for two please, I like mine dark and black. noona?" lisa who was busy checking a jeju brochure realized it was her turn to suggest what she'd like.

"do you have any iced coffees?" the woman nodded politely and answered her a vary. "salted caramel for me please, thank you."

the siblings were on a public plane aiming for a private trip. lucky they got first class access to the plane so they're still somehow isolated from the crowd.

"I already texted yoongi-oppa to come and see us on the airport after we land there." Taehyung smiled, yoongi is like another sibling to him, his hyung. a good friend from their college days. siblings were once his models for his photography thesis, and it was a turning point for the two.

they owe a lot for him but the boy is just down to earth to accept any kind act, believing it is their own charm who lured the scouts to hire them and look where they are now, without his help, proving more of his point.

half an hour before touchdown, lisa's subtle yet confusing expressions remained halfway through their journey and Taehyung being the sweetest baby brother she could ask, he was worried.

"Taehyung-ah." she called out. "ne?"

"remember that summer boy?" she acted cooly. "yeah, your first crush. how would I forget? it's the only card I can pull of against you." lisa rolled her eyes at his remark and showered him deadly glares.

"yah!" she scowled. "anyways, I think I saw him?"

"you did?!" he exclaimed out of shock.
"calm down, asshole." she scolded his drama queen side. "but yeah, I think I did. I mean, he resembled a lot to kookie but, whatever. it's been ten years and he could've changed a lot."

she whispered, "but I hope he didn't."

a/n: okay fuck thisbupdate wss uncslled for I slept three times during this update and I worte this and im still fucking drunk im sorry if tis lame skdhsius