chapter twenty six: if only

a/n: short update for everyone coz i felt really nostalgic opening my books again :((

days had passed since that happened and it still did not sunk in jungkook's head. after that night, that if he remembers it— he slept with a smile on his face waking up on the right side of the bed in the morning only to know that the siblings, and jimin,  have moved to the other side of the country urgently  for business matters, specifically the shoot started earlier even though the models were given two day off their schedule but who knows what could happen though.

almost a week, and still he haven't heard from lisa— and he forgot to give his number or even ask for hers! and it was the time he realized he was at his dumbest. jungkook had thought.

"cool off young jk!" he felt a slight tap on his shoulder.

"i don't know, hyung. it's  been a week!"

"and?"

"i haven't heard anything from her?" he told the older.

jimin smiled at him and sat in front of him while he sipped on his salted caramel drink. jungkook's cafe opened yesterday, although it wasn't  a big opening but the people, man.

"is she obliged? you know the girl's busy." jimin told him and it had placed a frown on the latter's face.

"oh."

"we finished the shoot the other day." the younger nodded whilst stirring his drink. "after we wrapped up she flew to japan with her brother."

"why are you telling me this?" he looked at him.

"why not?" he flashed a mocking face.

the younger groaned.

"text her!"

"that's  the problem!!!!" his voice raised a bit and he glanced around, luckily, people that time were much mindful on their own businesses than their surroundings.  "for starters, i haven't gave her my number, or even get hers!"

what jimin could only do is face palm himself—like literally.

but then, an idea popped his head.

"it's ok, kook." the younger had a confused facade on.

"i, too, don't have her number saved." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"but i knew where to find her." the younger's eyes glistened with spark and hope.

"don't say we're flying to japan too?"

"oh boy, you're in for a ride."