chapter fifteen: sibling talk

"i wish we could collab more, noona." Taehyung was spending time in her sister's room for more than two hours now. he liked her room more than his and that's just because her room is more cozy than his.

"ah, you're dreaming too much." lisa attacked her. they were the common siblings you encounter, fighting every minute yet caring for each other.

"wow noona, you talk like you're such a high name." he mused.

"of course, I am." she highly said and sat beside him on the bed. they were on their gadgets, typical, since it was their rest week.

"correction, us." he sassed away.

"you're so full of yourself, you know. after Gucci finally hired you for about almost two years spending your money on their products." lisa wheeze, she loved pulling the gucci card on him whenever they fought. it's true, even though they were quite the wealth but Taehyung always end up tagging along his noona years ago because he was almost on bankruptcy for buying gucci items non-stop.

"atleast, I get paid for what I invest." he said but lisa could only laugh. "yeah sure, the pay was good enough."

"say, noona, are you and Park Jimin?" taehyung asked her and she was entirely confused.

"In a relationship? that you mean?" he nodded. "no, those people are like either delusional or nothing to do at all. we're just up for a collaboration, you know, nonagon." she told him at "as a matter-of-fact" tone.

"why?" lisa's eyes widened. "I mean, why not me? we look great together." lisa laughed.

"you're not in for nonagon's standards."

"wow, noona. you hurt my feelings." he clutched on his chest acting like he was really hurt.

"shut up. you got Gucci to yourself, keep that. we have Elle too and when once that we showed up on that private event at Chanel, we for sure gonna be scouted as their full time models." lisa told him.

"yeah, show up at that event and you go with you Park Jimin and I am all left alone." his tone was sad and rested his head on her shoulders, clinging more to her.

"stop, you fatass. we're having jennie and she volunteered to tag alo-"

"no fucking way, noona!" Taehyung snapped. "that noona is so rude, she looked like she's gonna kill me, she's very intimidating, I'm so done with her." lisa laughed once again, she never denies the bickering that was common when the two are around and she was amused with how they fight.

"oh, yeah? i'll tell her what you've confessed." lisa was cackling.

"no way, noona. I'll keep teasing you to Park."

"yeah, told you I would shut up." taehyung grinned. lisa doesn't like to be teased with others.

"you still finding that summer boy?" lisa looked at him. "you know, that kook, ggukㅡ what was that again?"

"kook, it's his nickname." she sighed. "I've never stopped, but it seems like we're not gonna cross paths."

"yeah you're really not gonna, because you have park jimin." taehyung slyly grinned and laughed.

"get out of my room and don't comeback unless you're dead."