chapter eighteen: d-day

it was the morning of the event and jungkook was more than excited. he was on his way for the venue and when he reached the place, people crowded on the entrance. he's early enough yet the people are more than early. maybe some stayed up all night just to be at the venue.

jungkook sighed and waited inside his car. he thought jimin for him exclusive passes, though it turned out to be only a gate pass and a free seat, meaning he could see her but he cannot get to interact with her.

well, atleast he could get to see her, and that would be enough.

minutes had passed and seemed like the people are already preparing for the entrance. he went out of his car with a camera on his hand, ready to be one of her fan for today.

jungkook together with the crowd entered the venue which was quite a large place, and in no time, lisa's fans or the siblings' fans filled up the chairs.

jungkook thought it would be awkward for him since he's a male and going to events like this are kind of rare for him but he was surprised when one fourth of the crowd were males, and he swept the thought away.

jimin had his place near the VIP's, but he wasn't included. he only sat behind them, which is also cool for him because it was a nice view.

three more hours had passed and the crowd was more hyped up. the mc told them that the siblings' are already at the backstage, chilling and getting themselves ready.

jungkook didn't mind the mc's blabbers, he finds it boring but nonetheless he participated when the mc asked to raised their magazines up.

they were all expecting the siblings' to come and show up on the stage but when people started screaming around the area, they freaked out.

there, Lisa and his brother, made their way on the entrance from where the audience also entered. fans were screaming and going crazy, no securities, they trusted their fans so much and they also contained themselves which made their entrance a success.

their bright aura cheered up the place. they waved their hands and greeted everyone in their sight, even the ones far from them.

her aura is so strong, fierce with a cutesy side. jungkook admired her from not so far, she changed. the way she looks, how gorgeous she is, how kind. his eyes followed her until the she reached the tables on the stage. his heart beats so fast, he was happy he saw her again, after many years of parting.

jungkook knows it's euphoria he felt, seeing her made him complete.

they conversed a little bit for the fans, asking if they were okay and things like that. lisa reminded them to stay safe and warm since it is winter.

"good, well, I wish you all to stay healthy and don't spend your money on things like this, like our magazine because it's not important." the crowd busrt out in laughter as a reply on Taehyung's message for them.

the fansign and meet and greet event started in a short while.

jungkook was there, carefully taking lisa's pictures in a distance. he's happy he can capture the way her eyes sparkle everytime she interacted with her fans and how genuine her laugh is.

everything felt surreal for him, even though he cannot interact with her, but atleast he could take pictures as remebrance for the event.

he observed how lisa would take interact with her fans, how cute and how real she is towards them and that made him smile in awe.

he is happy, even he is some point at a distance, and yet, seeing her smile and real and transparent on everything made jungkook's heart swell in the most warmest way possible.

he took some pictures of Taehyung too, as what he would 'kimmy' way back before. he was small and skinny way back childhood, when they both play with each other and now a big change had happened and jungkook felt so old.

Taehyung is now a broad, young man, standing tall, or maybe inches taller than him and a beautiful face.

the event is coming to an end and even though it is still not finished, jungkook decided to prep up and leave.

he stood up and fixed his camera, relayed everything in place and for the last time, he glanced at lisa who's looking around the venue, big smile plastered around her face, smiling, posing and teasing her fansㅡ until her sparkling eyes met his, he froze.

nonetheless, lisa smiled at him and wave and jungkook did flash her a smile back but it was a sad one. their eyes met for a few seconds, but for jungkook, it was the longest few second of his life that felt like forever.

he glanced at her again for the last time and turned his back on the venue, heading for exit.

he went inside his car, and he sighed.

"maybe she couldn't remember me." he thought. "silly jungkook, why would she?"

he slapped his face and he thought of what happened again back therem their eyes met, not for so long yet he saw confusion and familiarity in her eyes.

he knows lisa wants to observe more of him but deep inside him, he considers it a fan service yet, also a side of him convinces him to examine those questionable stares of her that kept him thinking.

"what are you doing to me, lisa?" he whined and it didn't last long for jimin called telling him to wait at the venue's parking lot because he's on the way and he wanted to hitch with him.

a/n: its almost the end, trust me but i hope I wouldn't disappoint