Doctor Who?

I awake to see the bright rays of the sun seeping through the curtains. I slowly open my eyes and stretch finally being fully rested. I check my phone to see its almost nine in the morning before I get up and check if there were any hits on my searches. 'none'. I groan before standing up and grabbing a towel, entering the bathroom to my right. I turn on the shower and lazily undress to see my scars all staring back at me. I enter my shower once the water is warm enough and I begin to wash my hair.

Once all of the soap suds are washed off, I exit the bathroom, with my towel securely wrapped around my body. I walk to my bed and grab my clothes from yesterday. Thankfully no one else entered as I walked away from my bathroom. I pull off my towel and securely wrap it around my waist, before pulling on my bra. I didn't hear anyone enter, and I sure as hell didn't hear the gasp coming from someone until I felt hands on my back.

They rub their hands up and down my scars, making goosebumps arise on my skin causing me to shudder. I clasp my bra before turning around to see Natasha's wide eyes."What did you need Nat?"I ask. 

She finally looks up after a few seconds of taking in the scars on my stomach, before speaking in a low enough tone to be considered a whisper,"W- What H-H-how did this even happen?". She tries to search for answers but nothing comes to light as she moves her hands along the scars of my torso.

"War and being SHIELD lap dog,"I say before putting on my suit. She steps back as I take the towel off surrounding my waist and replacing it with the rest of my suit."Now... What did you need?"

She finally comes to her senses and looks up her attention adverted from my scars to my face."Um... right, well we got a lock on them but we need to hurry. Everyones getting suited up before they come aboard. I would say that we have 10 minutes."

"Good. I need to pick some stuff up before they enter."

"Let me help."

"If you want."

"....."

"what?!"

"Nothing. Just the fact that you closed up again."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Hah. Your lies are good. But not good enough for an assassin."

"That proves nothing but says that you were trained longer.

"I have never thought about it that way."

"Yeah, most people don't."

"Anyways, any words from the APB's yet?"

"Nope, but I am pretty sure that I might be getting something from Ultron if he wants something. Ya know, trade for a trade."

"Hey, why are you doing this!"Nat says, grabbing my wrist.

She pulls me to face her and I can't help but look at the fury in her eyes, almost like she want to punch me.

"Do what?"

"Why are you pushing me away. I thought that maybe after what had happened after last night that things would change."

"Look, last night was an accident."lies.

"w-what?'her voice cracks at the sudden words.

"Yes. I can't believe you would think that I would let you kiss someone like me!" lies, I really wanted you to kiss me.

She lets go of my wrist and shift uncomfortably for a few seconds. Sadly I have to lie, in case this all goes south and I have to pick up a mess with me dieing on her. She just stands there until she is finally moving. 

A loud crack goes through the air before a sting sensation finally sets in. I look at her hand in shock that is only 3 inches away from my face. I put my hand to my cheek hoping a cold sensation would ice the wound. I star at her in shock as she begins to rant. Rant about how I was being a bitch and how I shouldn't listen to myself. About how I need to stop thinking and do some actual actions. How I need to stop mopping around. 

I just sit there and take the yelling not saying anything until she finished. The rant continues for a few more minutes but I am then taken by surprise as she kisses my cheek. it takes a few seconds and before she moves away from me, I pull her hand towards my chest and send her flying towards me and our lips meet.

I finally don't want to mop anymore, glad that she finally realized I needed someone to do something like that, to send my brain thinking that it was all her idea. About how I needed to change my little ways if I wanted what I had in front of me just hours ago. 

We pull away from our kiss, and I am met with a smile."Just so you know,"I say pulling her into an embrace,"I was waiting for this to happen. I was sending you clues and hints for a while. Some SHIELD assassin you are."I joke at her. I am rewarded with a hab to the stomach and then another kiss.

We are brought out of our trance to be met with an angry cough. We look up to see the rest of the Avengers excluding Thor and Nat goes beet red. I on the other hand just nod at them before kicking the bed up and walking to the pilot seat."Where to cap?"

"Dr.Cho's lab ma'am. She is harboring Ultron so we need to speed there."

"Then buckle up,"I say closing the hatch doors and speeding off towards her lab. Along the way, I ask questions about the person,"So, is she under the influence of Ultron?"

"before she was, she alerted us, and then was put under the influence. Let's just hope we aren't to late."