Chapter 3

I spent the rest of the day waiting for school to end so I can go home a rest, I was exhausted. The last subject for today was History. I kept looking at my wristwatch and groaned. Just a few more minutes. I wasn’t in the mood to listen to Mr. Michaelis’ discussion so I started singing Marukaite Chikyuu in my head to lighten up the mood.

Nee Nee PAPA 

WAIN wo choudai

Nee Nee MAMA

Nee Nee MAMA

Mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no

Ano aji ga wasurerarenain da

Marukaite chikyuu 

Marukaite chikyuu

Marukaite chikyuu 

Boku HETALIA-

   “Ms. Kjellberg!” I stopped when I heard Mr. Michaelis  calling me. “Ms. Kjellberg I asked you a question, were you even paying attention?, he asked, he was right in front of my desk and was holding up a teacher pointer. I looked at him dumbfounded I didn’t understand a word he was saying so I said something like: “Sorry did you say something?” Some of the students snickered. Mr. Michaelis laid a hand on my desk. “Ms. Kjellberg I advise you to listen more because this lecture is important and it will do good for you in the future. Or do you want me to punish you?” 

   A sinister aura surrounded him as he was tapping the teacher pointer on my desk. All of the students including me trembled with fear. I shook my head, “N-no sir.” His aura went back to normal and he patted my head. This made me blush, Anna, her friends and the other girls glared at me. He stopped patting me. “Good girl.”, he smiled then he proceeded with the lesson.  

   I heard a muffled sound and looked beside me and saw Erica covering her mouth with her hand. She was laughing! “What?”, I asked.

   “You like him don’t you?”, she asked.

   “N-no. I don’t!”, I denied.

   She raised an eyebrow. “Don’t deny it its obvious. I saw you blush.”

   I ignored everything she said and looked at the back. Ciel was sitting there watching the whole scene and he looked very amused. He opened a notebook and ripped a page from it and he started to write something on it. He raised the paper and written there was YOU LIKE HIM! I shook my head and buried my face in my arms on my desk. Shame and embarrassment were all over me. I closed my eyes as if nothing happened and I slowly fell into slumber.

   I woke up and saw that nobody was around anymore. Except for Mr. Michaelis he was sitting on the chair where Erica sits. How long was he sitting there? Was he watching me when I was sleeping?

   “Ah Ms. Kjellberg you have awaken.”, he said. I rubbed my neck it was sore from the position I placed it. “You can just call me Alice you know, no need to be formal and how long have you been sitting there?”

   He sighed, “Alright Alice after all the students left  I decided to keep you company for awhile. I didn’t wake you up because you looked really exhausted and you were just too cute.”

   Me? Cute?  “You were watching me sleep?”, I asked.

   “If you put it that way.”, he replied.

   I was about to ask him something but he cut me off. “You’ve been asleep for an hour now and I missed a teachers’ meeting for it. Your friend tried to wake you but I told her to go.” Was he reading my mind? I was supposed to ask those. Then I remembered something and stood up. “God Felix! He must have been waiting for me, he’s probably pissed off by now.”