Chapter 8

It's been two months since I have been attending school. So far, so good. As always Erica and I are sticking by each other as a duo, but with Ciel now of course. I should start thinking of a name for our trio. Any ideas?

Also, Alex and I have been really close lately. We'd hang out from time to time, help each other out, and sometimes I'd ask him over to my house to play the latest video games. No kidding, this guy is a hardcore gamer and he even beats Felix in every game.

If you're wondering if Felix is okay with that, here's the deal. There was this one time when Felix was waiting for me, Alex and I were standing out the entrance. We were saying goodbye and... I don't know I just hugged him. I become really affectionate once I have made a friend that I know who's a keeper. But I have never hugged a guy, even though I want to, it just dosen't feel right. So what I did really took me by surprise.

The next thing I know my brother stood infront of us as if he just teleported. He was glaring at Alex, he had that look on his face that made me think he was planning to chop off Alex's balls. And that's not a good thing.

"Bro, it's not what it looks like.", I tried to calm him down.

More glaring.

So, long story, short, it took a lot of time to assure my brother that Alex isn't asking me out or that he's my boyfriend. Phew. On a happy note, the two got along well. Yay!

Honestly, Alex has been trying to ask me out, secretly behind Felix's back. But I wasn't interested. I'm still thinking about it. I might change my mind.

I started packing my things. Finally it's time to go home and I can make a new video for my Allies. Oh crap we have a test tommorow in Math. Damn, all those stuff just makes my brain cells die. Who's idea was it to add letters and weird symbols in Math? That guy must have had a huge problem in life. I sighed, I guess I just have to deal with it.

"Alice.", Ciel called.

"Yeah?"

"Sebastian wants to see you."

"Why?"

He shrugged, "He didn't tell."

I started feeling nervous, "I didn't do anything, did I?"

He laughed softly, "Not a thing, for all I know."

"O-okay then. I guess I should see him now."

"Try to keep your eyes on him if you can.", he smirked.

"What?"

"Nothing."

-Teachers' Lounge-

It took me awhile to get here since it's in the other building. I was about to knock on the door when I heard voices from behind it. They sounded serious and maybe they were talking about something important.

"He's been following her.", that voice sounded familiar though.

"No, I refuse to believe.", and that too.

"You gotta believe me. He's like a freaky stalker and he even knows where she lives."

"Shit. I'll have to keep a closer eye on her and make sure she's safe."

"God this is tiring. The only thing I like about this task is that I can spend time with her.", Voice 1 said in a dreamy tone, "Wait... did you just cuss?"

"That isn't part of your task.", Voice 2 said obviously angered, "And don't even think of touching her, reaper.", Reaper?

"Woah calm down I didn't say anything about touching her. That's just wrong. Also I have a name."