Chapter 10 (HS 2)

"Why don't you just dress up as anime character?", Marzia asked.

"It seems like a lot work.", I answered.

"You have like a dozen wigs and costumes.", Erica said. "Won't that be easier?"

"I don't know. Maybe I want to try something different."

Erica, Marzia, and me were in my room. We ( more like they ) were thinking of a costume for me to wear for the party. They already gave out their suggestions but I rejected them.

"Bella Swan?", Marzia asked.

"Hell no."

"Oh I have an idea.",Erica said. "A sim character.

"Huh?"

"It's easy you could wear anything you want even just casual clothes Find a green diamond and some copper wire and stick them together. You clip the copper wire to your clothes and voila you are now a sim."

Marzia nodded, "That's actually preety good."

"I might consider that."

We heard someone knocking on the door. "Come in.", I said.

"Sup.", Felix peered in. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're helping Ali-chan with her costume.", Marzia said.

"Can I help? I'm an expert when it comes to being fab.", Felix claimed.

"Okay go ahead."

So four of us worked together. I still haven't choosen a costume that really clicked on me. Although that sim one is really cool. Still, there our other ideas.

I'm getting a bit bored now. Our conversation is getting no where. Or it's because I'm not really into going to the party.

I groaned, "Can I just go without a costume?"

"Nah it dosen't seem right.", Erica responded.

"Haven't you considered dressing up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland?", Felix asked.

The three of us (girls) looked at each other before shaking our heads.

"Really? Was I the only one who thought of that?"

"Come to think of it your name is Alice so it's perfect.", Erica said.

"And you can either go as the original Alice, the 2010 one, or the one in that video game that Felix played.", Marzia said.

"Alice: Madness Returns! That's my favorite game."

"It's freaky.", Erica muttered.

"It messed up my childhood a bit.", Felix cringed.

'Hey, that game was awesome."

"So what do you say?", Marzia asked.

"Alright I choose that then.", I smiled and hugged Felix. "Genius Pewds strikes again."

-----

The next day we went to a costume store and asked for the dress.

"You're in luck we only have one left.", the lady behind the counter said.

I don't even need to buy a wig since my hair is already blonde. Lucky me.

The lady went to the back of the store to find the dress. When she finally found it she handed it to me. "You can try and fit it in there.", she pointed to the changing room.

"Thank you."

I went in the room and wore the dress. It fits me perfectly. I twirled around just to see the skirt lift a little. The dress was so soft and lightweight, I can't wait to wear it on Friday. I rarely wear dresses unlike when I was little my closet was filled with it making me feel like a princess.