Chapter 12

Enjoy the first part, fun with Sebastian and Felix i don't know what gets into my mind when writing with Felix's POV but enjoy. Merry Christmas~  and thank you for 1000 views :3 hope i continue to excite you with this fanfic

Felix's P.OV

Don't mind me, I'm just in the kitchen making waffles. "Don't burn on me now! Crap." I have already used up 6 boxes of waffle mix and I only managed to cook up one that is perfectly fine. "Last chance.", I panted. I was about to pour the batter in the pan when I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming.", I walked to the door, but before grabbing the knob, "Who is it?", I asked to the person outside. I heard a familiar whistle so I immidiately opened the door. "Sup.", I greeted.

Sebastian was outside with the same cocky grin as always, "Good morning, Felix."

"Morning to you too. Why don't you come in."

As he entered I gestured him to sit on the couch, but he found out I was cooking so he followed me in the kitchen. Great.

When Sebastian saw the mess in the kitchen his eye started to twitch, "Did a hurricane of utensils and waffle mix just came in here or what?"

I stuck my tounge at him, "Haha not funny, man."

"And what are those?", he pointed at the burnt waffles with a mortified expression.

"Ugh...", I tried to make an excuse, "Hockey pucks. Yeah, hockey pucks, from my Canadian friend."

He shook his head, "Felix, you really need to learn how to cook and clean. You're already a grown man and you don't even know how to cook up a simple waffle or wash the dishes.", he facepalmed, "Unbelivable."

"What? I think I did a really great job that Gordon Ramsey would shower me with praises and have a tea party with me.", I spread my arms as if advertising the whole kitchen, "I call this sucess."

"No it's called: failure. With all the letters capitalized.", he answered back and sighed, "You need help?"

"No need. I'm compleatly contented with- dear God help me.", I begged.

"Step aside. Wait, no. You have a lot to learn, come along.", Sebastian held me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the sink, "First wash these."

I groaned and turned on the faucet, "Yes, sir."

"Give me that bowl after you're done."

-A few lessons and waffles later... and petting a cat that perched on the window???-

"Phew." I grabbed a washcloth and dried my hands. Everything was set on the table perfectly, waffles, bacons, sunny-side up eggs, orange juice. Who thought the usual and simple breakfast could be turned into a high-class cusine.

"Alright.", I cracked my knuckles, "Who are you and what have you done with Sebastian? Are you some sort of French chef disguised as him?" I asked pretending to be outraged.

He hit me with a frying pan on the head, "Yep you definitely are Sebastian. Ow..., say you never told my why you're here."

"Is it wrong to visit a friend?, he asked while putting the bowls in the cupboard.

"You missed me?"

He smirked, "Guess it."

"You do!" I grabbed him and pulled him into a man-hug. "Mr. Tough guy finally softened up."

"Please let me go.", he pleaded.

"Never!"

"Where did I put that frying pan?"