Chapter 11 (HS 3)

Sorry late update but... Happy (late) Halloween i tried my best okay and i hope you guys liked this, this will be the last part for the special :) *throws candy for everyone*

-Friday-

So yeah this is it. The party. It's supposed to be at the gym? I think. Seems stupid going somewhere you don't even know where. Face it , it is stupid. Before I left the house, Marzia gave me a little makeover and even curled my hair. I curse that moment. And I finally wore my attire and let's just say... my brother and Marzia started to squel like fangirls... I'll just skip this part.

-----

Wow, just wow. The party looks awesome! Actually it looks like a prom with black, purple, and orange ballons. Cobwebs as streamers. Blood dripping down from the walls. Also the food was set to fuel in the halloween spirit.

"Are you playing for some kind of school play?", Erica asked. "I'm just kidding. You look adorable."

"Enough with the cutesy words, and why aren't you wearing a costume? After all the fuss we went through with mine you don't have one."

She laughed, "Cause that's how I roll. Ciel and Alex are waiting for us over there." She led me to a round black table at the corner where the two are. Ciel was dressed as Sherlock Holmes and Alex a business man with glasses.

"FYI I'm a reaper.", he scoffed.

"Reaper?", I asked. "Like the ones collecting souls of dead people?"

"Yeah.", he stood up. "Can't you see my death sycthe?", he showed of the axe he had the other day.

"That's an axe."

"Yeah cause reapers harvest souls. Get it?"

"Is that supposed to be a pun?"

"Er...

Ciel face palmed in the background and he looked up at me with a raised brow. "What's that on your head?"

"These? Cat ears?"

"And look a tail!", Erica pulled my tail up for Ciel to see.

He had a cunning look on his face, "Sebastian would definitely want to see this."

"Why?", Alex asked, then his eyes widened. "Oh crud..."

"What?"

Well, you see Sebastian has a thing for cats. A fetish to be exact."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"If he sees you in that he might glomp you or something."

The realization sank in and that thought made my face red. I hope he likes my costume... what.

Erica protectively wrapped an arm around me, "Don't worry Ali I'll keep you safe. You look like you're about to faint.", she placed a hand on my forehead, "Do you want something to drink? I'll get you one."

"No. Let me do it. I'm her date.", Alex said.

Erica snikered, "Alright. Make sure Ali is having a good time. Don't even think of making her cry."

"I would never do that to Alice."

"Unless you want your limbs broken..."

I laughed nervously,"Can I be excused I need to go to the restroom?", I asked.

"Sure." With that I scurried off. "I'll get you something to drink!", I heard Alex call. I noticed even the teachers were joining in the fun. I suddenly bumped into someone and fell on my butt.